Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

[EUSCL] Phase Blade & Sacred Targe

Discussion in 'Trade Values' started by Monkster, Jun 15, 2013. | Replies: 4 | Views: 580

1. Monkster

Monkster IncGamers Member

Building my first smiter ever and want to make one with an Exile Runeword.

I want to make it in an 4os Sacred Targe with 40+ Res all, preferably ethereal (or similar base shields).

Would that be a pricy investment?

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2013
  2. Archone

Archone IncGamers Member

How about the Phaseblade then? :)

5os plain ones is usually in the Ists range.

40@+ ST, ethereal, is worth hrs after hrs... ~2 times more if they have 4 sockets. (ebugged)
  3. Monkster

Monkster IncGamers Member

I found a phaseblade for 1 ist right after i posted this, so i tried to edit it, but couldnd edit the thread title.

And if we are talking non ethereal ST? Would that be worth putting an Exile in?
  4. Erfel

Erfel IncGamers Member

A well equipped smiter can kill ubers without any trouble... no matter the defense of the shield.
    Of course it's a bit wasted, 'cause ebugged shield can reach huge defense.

Mostly, you should decide if you will selfuse that exile only, or if you will sell it... if you wish to sell it in the future, you need an ebugged. Else, do whatever :)

P.S.
    No idea about non ethereal ST price... i'm interested too :)
  5. Archone

Archone IncGamers Member

I tried to get my hands on any +35@res eth shield, or ebug, for my smiter. But just couldnt!
    So he ended up with an almost perf def Kurast Shield, 45@.. But the defense is alot lower now, than if Id use an ebug.

4os, 45@ Elite Paladin shields are worth at least 6-7 ists now imo. But could easily go for twice if youre patient.
    (Only tried selling my 45@ST for 20min last night.. so Im not 100% sure!)

Vortex shield is the heaviest of them, with the best defense possible. Those are usually the most rare, and therefor most expensive ones.
    I have no idea how high those can go this ladder, but has been sold for 2hrs earlier ladders!(Which equals about 8 hrs now)

3os, 45@res Elite Paladin shields are worth 2-4 times more than the 4os version.