Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

[EUScL] PC on 2 rarely traded items.

Discussion in 'Trade Values' started by ThomasJohnsen, Jun 29, 2013. | Replies: 4 | Views: 326

1. ThomasJohnsen

ThomasJohnsen IncGamers Member

Blue amulet: +3 Sorc Light / 24pdr (Powered Amulet of Life Everlasting).

Crafted amulet: +2 Nec / 10fcr / @9 / reg7 / pdr4 / 17mana / 30ar / +3 light, level 89

Got offered a HR for the crafted amulet, and feel it's most likely a fair price. Keeping it for self-use, but is curious about your estimation of it. The magic amulet, I would consider a gem item (though it's rare and almost perfect), since the market isn't large on items like that. But I've been terribly wrong before and hence this thread :).

Thanks in advance
    Tom

#EDIT: Oh and a +3WC/30mf blue amulet is pretty much worthless, right? Singers usually sing for the bucks, or..?
  2. BKC

BKC IncGamers Member

Ola my friend...

the first one is sought after (i believe) by someone on the forums (check the eu trade ladder thread). I think its selfuse and therefor not extremely valuable most sorc's prefer mara or tals amu anyways :) (or a godly crafted one which you can tell me more about than i can tell you).

The necromancer amulet is very very very very sweet.... shame of the +3 light radius :D but +2 nec / 10 fcr / X to @ is worth atleast 1 hr if it is not multiple hrs... i mean what other amulet can you name that has those mods?? and this one brings pdr/regen and mana to the table it totally needs a screenshot in the look what i have crafted/found threads on these forums :)

3wc/30 mf is not very sought after i think.... however do not toss it yet barbarians and their builds are not my strong points...
  3. ThomasJohnsen

Hehe - tyvm friend. I guess I'm not too rusty valuing items after all :).

And about the +3Light amulet - I already posted it in the thread of the member that needed it. He just asked me to PC it.

Regards and best of luck
    Tom
  4. Archone

Archone IncGamers Member

Wait! Ive been looking for a 3light/20+pdr amulet for ages! :D

Would have payed you 3 hrs for it! :p (darn!)

A hr for the crafted amulet is pretty ok. Theres nothing out of the ordinary about it.

Ive had a 3wc/34mf amulet in my shop for weeks, and no interest. Even tried on bnet, but no luck! :)
  5. ThomasJohnsen

:badteeth: PatBateman has it tomorrow :wave: