Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

[EuScL] eBugged armor prices

Discussion in 'Trade Values' started by Afanagi, Feb 21, 2013. | Replies: 4 | Views: 581

1. Afanagi

Afanagi IncGamers Member

Hi,
    I'd like to buy an ebugged armor with 1177+def(so that CoH for my Merc is 2k+). What would be the current market price? Is the price guide accurate on this topic?
    I was trying to buy one, but people were asking for insane prices(i.e. 2HRs for 1275 - that's three times more than the price guide says).
    I don't think the 0s elite eth armors are that rare.

Regards,
    Afanagi
  2. Erfel

Erfel IncGamers Member

I found an eth archon plate, ebugged with 4s... archone said its price could be 6 ists with def 1156.
    It's not hard to find elite eth armors, but you need a good roll, and only few of them can reach 1177+ def.

I think i found about 10-12 eth elite armors this ladder, but only one was over 1177 with 4s (another one got 1 socket T.T).

They are rare, indeed
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2013
  3. Archone

Archone IncGamers Member

If rarity was all thats required to be valued high, then the whole D2 economy would be screwed!! ;)

Id say about 5-10 ists. I would never pay more then that.
    But it also depends on what kind of armor you are looking for! AP is not as valued as Lacq Plate+

An armor with 1177 def or more needs a base def of 1177/2,25 = 523def.

Which means almost perf or perf, Hellforge Plate, Archon Plate, Kraken Shell.
    Or a Lacquered Plate, Shadow Plate or Sacred armor. Which all 3 can have massive defense, with high str req, so a low roll on those can be cheap!

Peace
  4. Afanagi

Afanagi IncGamers Member

I understand the numbers behind ebugging, but I don't know why the armor type would matter. I guess it's for merc and lvl 90 merc shouldn't have problem wearing any type of eth armor. But I have experience only with act 2 mercs.
    Anyway, I made CoH in the 1104 Kraken Shell I got, because I realized I can't find a good deal on any better :(

Thanks.
  5. Archone

Archone IncGamers Member

The 3 heaviest armors requires (eth = (-10)) 198str, 220str and 222str. And a lvl 90 (act2) merc has about 195 str iirc.

Thats why I ALWAYS use Andyface btw.

Peace