Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Err no. Go away

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Corneo, Jul 17, 2004. | Replies: 15 | Views: 589

1. Corneo

Corneo IncGamers Member

Err no. Go away

My present roommates are set to move out in a month or 2. One of them is being a pain and says she would like to stay for an extra 3 days so it would be convient for her to move on the weekend. I told her that wasn't part of our agreement that they move out when their lease expires and it wasn't also my say that she can stay. It is up to my new roommates. Then she got all prissy and asked for my new roommates contact information. I asked for what and she said "stuff" and refuse to divulge anything else. So I told her no untill she told me exactly why she wants it for. Again she became a pain and then said "Fine, I'll just get it off the apartment office". The funny thing is that I talked to the apartment manager yesterday and the manager said she came in with an attitude problem and also refuse to say why she wanted their numbers for. The manager finally told her no because its private information. Personally I would like to never see or hear of her again after she moves. Living with a person who constant trashes up the kitchen and is overall a ***** (pardon my French) is a terrible experience. If she says she can't move out before that date then thats her fault and I would have no problem calling the police into this. The lease is going to expire and she needs to go. Sooner the better.

PS: No I can't sleep with her. I rather let humanity die off if her and I was the last humans on earth.
  2. LunarSolaris

LunarSolaris IncGamers Member

Yikes Corneo... roommates can be really fun, or a real pain in the *** sometimes... sorry that you got option #2. It seems to me that I remember you talking about her anticts awhile back. Glad that you're getting rid of her. Hopefully you'll find a good replacement.
  3. Corneo

Corneo IncGamers Member

Sigh... its so hard to find good roommates. I hope my new roommates are cool and easy going.
  4. th5418

th5418 Banned

Hows she look like. ILL Sleep with her for you.
  5. Drosselmeier

Drosselmeier IncGamers Member

Heh. You just need to be more of a jerk than she is. That's how I've coped. I've lived with some of the worst people in the world and I've gotten by by adapting and becoming a swamp-thing myself.
  6. VaN_haMMerSteIn

VaN_haMMerSteIn IncGamers Member

:lol:
    The whole time I was thinking
    Seep with her!
    Sleep with her!
    Is she vaguely hot atleast? Cuz if she is.. I got a spot for her... :innocent: Never mind that she's prolly over 18, so that would be stagitory (SP?) ****. :lol:
    I guess that that would be a good way to get rid of her? :lol:
  7. Corneo

Corneo IncGamers Member

She is no where close to hot. So your image of a roman goddess is wrong.
  8. Steve_Kow

Steve_Kow Banned

That's your problem Corneo, if you're going to have a female roommate you should get one who's hot.
  9. DrunkPotHead

DrunkPotHead IncGamers Member

I had 2 roommates my first year in college. One was mad kewl, we chilled together, the other made a bad move... and i made his life miserable until the end of the semester. And i mean really miserable.
  10. Raistlin Majere

Raistlin Majere IncGamers Member

a woman *deleted* a man,

there is a first for everything.

Raistlin,
    Didn't I already warn you once about bypassing the word filter?

If not then I'm doing it now. Since you have been here long enough to know better, consider this your last warning.

Freet
  11. Sp4rtacus

Sp4rtacus IncGamers Member

ill kick her in the throat, my toenails r teh deadly
  12. gismo

gismo IncGamers Member

It’s just three days. Even is she is a total pain good karma always comes back around. If she has no where to go for 3 days then I’d say let her stay but if it is just an inconvenience for her then I’d ask the new roommates.
  13. th5418

th5418 Banned

Let her sleep on the toilet
  14. Corneo

Corneo IncGamers Member

I would have bend over backwards for her a few months ago by the fact she was my roommate. But as time went on, I learned that being nice to a roommate who refuses to work with you or respect the common shared areas is not worth it. Her lease begins on Sept. 1 so she does have a place to go to. Like I said I am under obiligation to let her stay here for another 3 days; But if my new roommates doesn't mind and won't be moving in untill mid-Sept. Then I don't mind. I just have to fiqure out a back up plan incase my new roommates say she has to go and she refuses and just squats. Calling the police seems to be too over.
  15. essojay

essojay IncGamers Member

I can't help you here, except with counterfeit words of encouragement.

I mean, sincere.

You know, if you really need to, don't hesitate to call the cops.
  16. UserMathias

UserMathias IncGamers Member

I like this. Really I do, I wish I didn't have to pay a monthly fee to have a sig, coz this would be it.