Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Duping without wanting/knowing it ? !

Discussion in '1.13 Bug Reports & Suggestions' started by Hobbs, Mar 15, 2012. | Replies: 3 | Views: 1809

1. Hobbs

Hobbs IncGamers Member

Duping without wanting/knowing it ? !

Hey guys, i just want to say that SOLAR ICE is a duper !!! NO he is of course not a duper !!!

But something realy weird happend to us. I have made a post because i could´t log in and had a mule game runnig with 2 hrs and few flawed gems, 1 pair mages, 1 cats eye. The hrs were picked up from a random guy -.- ( BIG THX to Td here for helping me out), but solar picked up the rest.

I was asking him to gave me the rest of it back. He joined my game droped it and i picked it up with a mule. We were chatting for ~30 minutes then he leaft the game. A few minutes later he chatted me again and told me that he still got my stuff. So i had it in my bags and he also had it. We duped without wanting it, we both are wondering now what happend there since we had no lags or anything else.

Note: We leaft the dupes inside the game even if there was no real value of it.

Some one else with the same exp.here ?
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2012
  2. Solar Ice

Solar Ice IncGamers Member

Re: Duping without wanting/knowing it ? !

Yeah man, it was a totally weird experience. Pretty much like Hobbs described :crazyeyes: Left our game after chatting and just joined a Pub Trade game, then noticed that his stuff was still in my inv, but after meeting up again, we realized that I had already given back the stuff and there was an accidental dupe :scratchchin:
  3. TenaciousDealer

TenaciousDealer IncGamers Member

What the... Lol. Scumbag cheaters :p

Shame it didn't include the HRs :S:S:S
  4. Hobbs

Hobbs IncGamers Member

haven´t take a look @ your mule after this happend. but who knows... :jig: