Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

drop odds for different Legendaries help

Discussion in 'Diablo 3 Community Forum' started by kestegs, Nov 5, 2012. | Replies: 6 | Views: 3924

1. kestegs

kestegs D3 Monk Moderator

Been trying to search for this information but can't find it.

I want to know the specific odds of an item dropping. Like what is the difference in odds for finding a BK ring vs oculus vs band of hollow whispers vs soj. Or what are the specific odds of a monster dropping an IK helm in act 3.

Or even if you knew the odds of a specific item type like archon armor/ conquest sword/ hand crossbow dropping from act 3+

I know mf affects these odds, but I'm looking for the base chance for an item or item type.

Thanks for the help!
  2. darkrealm

darkrealm IncGamers Site Pal

3. kestegs

I know about that, but I need more specific info. Unless I am just overcomplicating it, but I don't imagine the odds are the same for every ilevel 63 item in the game to drop.

So let's say the game decides that you are going to get an ilevel 63 item off that zombie you just killed. What are the odds the base will be archon armor vs archon crown vs any other ilevel 63?
  4. darkrealm

darkrealm IncGamers Site Pal

Well I am not sure I know the answer to that or even where to find it..

Here is what I do know:
    1) Class specific item drops rates have been increased-by what percentage I have no idea. But I know I find a gazillion wiz hats and barb belts now.
    2) I cannot find any table on the internet that states the TC for D3.--I miss the days of the arreat summit.

GL Kestegs!
  5. InsaneAction

InsaneAction IncGamers Member

Don't know if this helps but the other day I found 3 Legendaries... One each in Act1, 2, and 3 at MP5, PGlvl 11 with 5 stacks, I was farming Keys. In Act1 I found FrostBurns, Act2 Triumvirate, and Act3 Maximus... All of them dropped from a pack after I had 5 stacks.

The FrostBurns were crappy and I salvaged them, the Triumvirate looks to be pretty cool but I haven't looked into it and the Maximus was a great upgrade for my Enchantress.

Over my hundred of hours put into this game finding 3 Legendaries in one day is crazy. TBH I don't think I'll see another one for quite sometime now, haha.
  6. InsaneAction

InsaneAction IncGamers Member

Ok... So I lied, I guess... Last night in Act3 I found 2 more Legendaries off of white packs...

First the The Burning Axe of Sankis then The Grand Vizier... I don't know what to do with myself... It feels like D2 again, and I mean that in a good way...
  7. kestegs

Yea, drop odds are pretty nice now :)