Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Died @ Belial Hell !

Discussion in 'Diablo 3 Hardcore Forum' started by JCBN, May 20, 2012. | Replies: 10 | Views: 4658

1. JCBN

JCBN IncGamers Member

I made a few mistakes, and ended up going facedown... :p

http://www.townportal.dk/died-belial-close-fight-level-59/

Fight was easy enough... and Belial is basically dead, but i had allready moved on, and got caught in teh blowing pools of poison!
    Maybe i should have dinged level 60, and farmed some rares... hmm not sure!

Anyways, soloed from the minute i dinged lvl 10 softcore, and all the way to Belial Hell... bosspacks quite hard, but nothing a good ol' Witch Doctor cant handle! ;)

Feel free to ask questions if you got any...
  2. DeluksZ

DeluksZ IncGamers Member

Big respects mate. The HP he has left makes this dead very, very bad to see:/ I do hope that I can venture as far down into Hell as you managed to. What now? Another WD? Another character but a different class? I think I would stop playing for like... a few hours for sure:)

Can you tell us the stats you had at the time of death? Sta/DPS/def stats, ect?
  3. JCBN

JCBN IncGamers Member

Thanks m8... yeah i messed up badly, i even didnt prepare skills for the bossfights... i were that confident (stupid).

Stats:
    I had around 6-7k dps unbuffed, you can see my weapon here: http://www.townportal.dk/media/
    I had 28k HP, and 2400 armor (43% absorb i think), 200 poison resist for this fight, which i thought would be a good idea.

Any other stats you would like to know?

And yeah, i think im gonna make a new Witch Doctor... i was 15% from level 60... knew i should've claimed that achievement first :p
  4. DeluksZ

DeluksZ IncGamers Member

Yeah... self confidence. The second worst enemy of a HC player. After Blizzard Entertainment. To be honest I find that amount of HP very low. I don't have too much experience but as I read other people's stats and descriptions ~40k hp is not rare at that level. Too bad I don't have any information about resist or what are the exact dmg numbers of the bosses, abilities, ect. (Is there a sheet about this like there is Arreat Summit for D2 with every piece of information you ever need to know?)

If you want I can give you some very basic starter items My WD uses. I for some reason, don't feel the character, although I really want to walk around with a Gargatuan:)
  5. JCBN

JCBN IncGamers Member

Yeah, my HP was pretty low, but i didnt have much luck with my drops... mainly only my weapon and amulet were good!

Thanks for the offer on items, but with the blacksmith... making new characters might almost be to easy... ! ;)
  6. megacoffee

megacoffee IncGamers Member

Much respect. Hope you learned your lesson though :p. I always play on the extreme side of caution.
  7. JCBN

JCBN IncGamers Member

I did also... i just honestly didnt fear this fight, since its basically just understanding the fight... but i made a mistake :p
  8. LLAQRYN

LLAQRYN IncGamers Member

Sorry to hear about the death at 59. :(
    I see the skills from the death pic, but what runes / passives were you using at the time?

I'm a 60 HC WD in A1, and my set-up seems completely different. ^^;
  9. JCBN

JCBN IncGamers Member

Hey!

Hmm

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/witch-doctor#aUfTPd!ZVT!YZccbZ

Pretty much my build!
    For this fight the only thing i did was change Soul Harvest to Hex with Heal.

Bad move... i would advice to remove Zombie Bears & Poison Dart, if you can handle the normal pack before Belial that is, with Locust/Haunt for more DoT power.

And change the Grave Injustice ofcourse! :)

I only died cause i made a mistake... the fight is really easy, that is why i didnt bother (over confident fool) to change skills...
  10. JCBN

JCBN IncGamers Member

Level 45 atm again, soon entering Hell...
  11. oOmpie

oOmpie IncGamers Member

That's a harsh death, dude :/

Good to see you're almost back for the rematch :)