Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

DiabloNut:Planner - Known Issues and FAQ

Discussion in 'Feedback, Suggestions & Support' started by Dorjan, May 2, 2012. | Replies: 2 | Views: 9129

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dorjan

Dorjan DiabloNut.Com

DiabloNut:planner - Known Issues and FAQ

With it being only a beta some things just don't work right or are incomplete.

Update: fixes for IE have been put in place, if you can't use the planner still, try logging in, I've had reports that this has fixed issues for some people. If you still get issues let me know.

A few things of note (which are coming in an update soon) are:

• Skills don't change stats! This will be coming soon, so sorry!
    • More rules for affixes. I'm sorry to say you can't have too many of the same style of affix. Elemental damages for example ;)
    • Some affixes are blank and don't do anything. My bad.
    • Some old builds aren't displaying correctly at the moment, that's because they're using a patch using our old system. I will get these working with an update soonish.

FAQ:

Q) Sometimes the loading bar just keeps going! What gives and how do I fix it?
    A) This is often caused by internet outage from you and the server or maybe even just you clicking a little too fast. This will be improved in the coming days. To fix this all you need to do is refresh the page, you won't lose anything!

Q) Saving takes me back to my profile, do I have to do that after I change anything?
    A) The DiabloNut planner uses auto-saving. The button is there for people to feel safe and secure in thier builds and for when they're not logged in to be propted to login so they can edit again at a later date.

Q) I click on the Doll but nothing happens?
    A) The planner is locked until the page fully loads to make sure that all the javascript has loaded. Press the stop button on your browser to see it kick into life, sometimes google or facebook freezes.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2012
  2. Dorjan

Dorjan DiabloNut.Com

Re: DiabloNut:planner - Known Issues and FAQ

Armor values should now be calculated correctly. Please check your builds!

3. Dorjan

Dorjan DiabloNut.Com

Re: DiabloNut:planner - Known Issues and FAQ

All Stat calculations shown should be accurate

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.