Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Diablo clone question

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by theredpredator, Jan 20, 2006. | Replies: 3 | Views: 422

1. theredpredator

theredpredator IncGamers Member

Diablo clone question

Almost ****ted my pants when the message 20xx stones sold to jordan. After that its been quiet. Anyone know how to see if its a hot server or not? Im just gonna sit there with my smiter till this evening lets hope..

edit: plus, whats the method to stay in the game without getting dropped? Just openeing ur stash?
  2. Big Boss

Big Boss IncGamers Member

Open up your command prompt. Easy way to do that -> Run -> enter in "cmd".

Type "netstat -n" in the command prompt...this will list all the servers and stuff your connected too. Look near the bottom of the list - one of the IP's will end in .4000 if your in a D2 game. The number that comes before the .4000 is the server your on.

To stay in a game, go to act 5 and head up the stairs next to your stash. You need to be roughly in line with the torch on the stairs and your stash. Click on your stash and your character will keep on trying to run to it endlessly, and your screen will be shaking.
  3. theredpredator

theredpredator IncGamers Member

Omg...

Just as i rad your post, i went back to my smiter, wanted to go to the waypoint, bam connection interrupted... now the game doesnt excist anymore.:starry:

I guess the clone got scared of me
  4. Big Boss

Big Boss IncGamers Member

Sounds like the server might have crashed...this isn't uncommon when a lot of people (such as yourself) see the counter and start camping it.