Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates

Diablo 3 Playstation 3 Trophies

Discussion in 'Diablo 3 Console' started by Hound, Jun 29, 2013. | Replies: 8 | Views: 1404

1. Hound

Hound IncGamers News Service

A list has surfaced on a Playstation trophy site, called <a href="http://www.exophase.com/game/diablo-iii-ps3/trophies/" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">exophase</a>, of 46 Playstation 3 trophies.

We're not sure where this list has originated from and it doesn't look entirely complete to me as all four kill difficulties aren't included for all bosses. For example, there is a trophy for killing Diablo on each difficulty but only in Normal and Inferno for Azmodan.  The list is 46 long, as I say, which is only a fraction of the number of achievements available to PC gamers so perhaps more are on the way. Check out all the Playstation 3 Trophies for yourself.
  2. BloodyFistHole

BloodyFistHole IncGamers Member

It\'s nice to see my name up in lights. Jack Nicholson... Meryl Streep... BloodyFistHo- err.
  3. nugar

nugar IncGamers Member

but who wants achievements and such in single player, I know I certainly don\'t, seems a waste of time.
  4. Nach

Nach Guest

Seven months into the new year and all they have worked on since the beginning of 2013 is the goddamn console version of a broken game.

This company seriously has its priorities ass backwards.
  5. Elly

Elly Administrator

heh, I did think that when typing it out.....my...that\'s a erm catchy little name he has there.
  6. MengNa

MengNa Banned

I want achievements in single player. And I bet a lot of other people do as well.
    To some people, achievements are things that you strive for when you want a break from how the game normally plays. I have quite a few single player games on steam that I enjoy getting the achievements for.
    Not everyone is in it for the epeen...
  7. Neinball

Neinball <a href="payments.php">IncGamers Site Pal</a> and<

I think you\'re forgetting 1.0.7 and 1.0.8.
  8. Winner

Winner Guest

I think Flux was wrong about that information stop till monday ...

The internet is exploding with info on all those Blizzard fan sites already.
  9. Intolerance

Intolerance IncGamers Member

This is great news.

I played D3 for about 4 months straight last year, from launch until september. It took me about three months to play through Inferno HC, which was my goal.

The game was somewhat of a letdown for me compared to D2, which I played off-and-on (lots of \"on,\" though) since it came out.

Diablo is the only PC gaming I do, and I\'m an avid Xbox 360-er. I\'m also an achievement completionist, and my decision to get D3 for xbox was going to weigh very heavily on the achievements. I\'m extremely relieved that I don\'t have to play each character to level 60 and through inferno difficulty. With no AH, grinding to 60 would have taken forever.