Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Diablo 2 Servers Failing to Join Games

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by dendrophiliac, Jan 31, 2013. | Replies: 4 | Views: 1647

1. dendrophiliac

dendrophiliac IncGamers Member

Hey guys and gals. Have been getting back into D2 the past few weeks in Ladder and I have noticed that people(including myself) have been failing to load and join games alot. Does anybody know why this is happening and maybe possible solutions? I know this is a far shot but I figured that maybe somebody on here would have something to say about it.

Thanks a bunch

Huggeroftrees
  2. Fizoo

Fizoo IncGamers Member

That seems to ve localized to useast. Blizz is aware and is making attempts to fix it. I suggest you play on uswest. The servers are fast and bug-free.
  3. Grumpy Old Wizard

Grumpy Old Wizard IncGamers Member

I started D2 back up on US East a week ago also and have had the same "fail to join" issues as well. Begining last night and continuing this morning that seems to have been resolved but I am getting "connection interrupted" messages about every 10-15 minutes. Very aggravating. Having already taken my druid summoner to level 78 and trapsin to 77 AND already having found a LO rune I am reluctant to restart on West. I'll give it a bit longer to see if the issues are corrected.
  4. Fizoo

Fizoo IncGamers Member

Its been having ftj problems for at least 1-2 months. I know because I left useast for uswest over a month ago. I'd just switch now.
  5. warloldudes

warloldudes IncGamers Member

**** blizzard, seriously. They are not the company they once were.

Come on our to our private d2 server http://vetserver.us you can use any key you want.
    Also bring any friends you want too.