Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Diablo 2 lost in tower

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by voyseyg, Mar 22, 2013. | Replies: 3 | Views: 578

1. voyseyg

voyseyg IncGamers Member

Is there a secret entrance to level 4 in the tower? I'm in level 3 and have searched all the rooms but cannot find a way down, only back to level 2> Help.
  2. pharphis

pharphis IncGamers Site Pal

^Post a screen shot. You've probably somehow missed a set of stairs, or the map was spawned in a broken way, which have yet to see in this part of the game. If you're unsure whether or not you've covered every area, just follow a wall in a big circle until you get back to where you started.

if you hit prnt scrn, a screenshot will be saved in your D2 folder.
  3. khuzgan

khuzgan IncGamers Member

It has happened to me once in the Catacombs lvl 3. There was no way down to Andariel after searching the whole map. Also had it happen once in Durance of Hate lvl 2. Having said that, it's very very rare. For 10 years of regular playthroughs, I've seen it twice, and the fix is easy. Just reroll the map (make a new game if online, change difficulty or if on normal, delete the map file in your save directory if you play single player).
  4. pharphis

pharphis IncGamers Site Pal

^If you just host a lan game it will also reroll a map for you. so if you have an internet connection that is probably the fastest way in SP for a 1-time reroll