Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Diablo 2 Act 2 Claw Viper Temple

Discussion in 'Fan Creations: Art, Music, Wallpapers, Fiction' started by Vortexh, Aug 12, 2013. | Replies: 3 | Views: 1991

1. Vortexh

Vortexh IncGamers Member

2. Holyknight3000

Holyknight3000 D3 Fan Creations Forum Moderator

Ok now this is making me want to make some d2 based wallpapers Pat. Love this piece,

HK
  3. Flux

Flux Administrator

Awesome. I really like these dungeon entrances of yours Capture that moody and atmospheric thing very well. Trying to think which dungeon doors in D2 or D3 I most like and would want to see your version of. Maybe some of the later parts of Act 3 in D3, with the huge titan skulls and bodies all around the sides, like going into Azmodan's chamber? The game kind of overdoes those, with so much glowing light that you can't really make out the details.
  4. Vortexh

Vortexh IncGamers Member

Thanks HK and Flux!, yes thats a good suggestion aswell Flux, im definitely interested in doing something with the later part of act 3, so I will keep that in mind :)

And for D2, I have been checking out this area http://newd2event.net/img/maps/act3/FlayerJungle.jpg
    Maybe it's abit underwhelming and a lesser know area, but I do think it would be fun, and there is alot of potential of things that could be added into the scene that fit the jungle environment, like fallen tree's, also the water and rain would be fun to paint.
    Some creatures like the frogs and pygmies could also be there :).