Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates

DH Vs Other Classes

Discussion in 'Demon Hunter' started by Wurmer, Aug 17, 2013. | Replies: 1 | Views: 4668

1. Wurmer

Wurmer IncGamers Member

Here is my DH http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Wurmer-1561/hero/2167881 I would like to have your take on this. I have been playing her for quite a while and it seems to me that even though she gets decent damage she's half efficient as my sweeping monk that used to do half her damage. am I the only one with this impression ? Even worst my son has a DH that does almost 100k more then mine and he has trouble soloing MP7. I find the barb to be a bit like the monk. I have trouble playing my wizard but this is because I am really unskilled. WD, I don't have any trouble but I didn't put that much money into it so his damage only allows for lower MP. I know it's not really easy to obtain class parity and each have their strengths and weaknesses but it seems to me the DH is missing something...
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2013
  2. Speedster

Speedster IncGamers Member

I will defer to the DH experts here, because I mostly play a wizard and have only recently been leveling up a DH (currently p-lvl 16). The problem with the DH is that you either have a great single target skill (rapid fire) or a good mass attacked skill (multishot), but not both. With frost nova, CM and meteor, my wizard -- who about the same DPS stat as your DH -- can clear MP8 Fields of Misery very comfortably. My DH gets attacked from all sides and frequently dies.