Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Destruction RW

Discussion in 'Paladin' started by Ziggy, May 11, 2012. | Replies: 4 | Views: 3522

1. Ziggy

Ziggy IncGamers Member

So question on a build I am planning. How would the Destruction RW go with a Dream Zealot using the conviction aura. There seem to be a lot of good procs on this weapon and some excellent stats. In addition, it would look awesome spamming level 22 Nova's at 4fps!

Anybody done this and how did it work?
  2. karatedan

karatedan IncGamers Member

I've got a dual Dream zealot using Eth Stormlash and Eth Oath Cryptic sword. Those work wonders, but you do bring up an interesting alternative. I have not tried a Destruction with my zealot, mainly because it requires some expensive runes, which could be used elsewhere. That being said, I could still see it being useful since it has ITD, magic damage, CB, DS, and of course the CTC Nova. The Nova would most definitely be casting non-stop since it's CTC on attack, and not on striking. Honestly, if you are running conviction and have a merc using a Faith bow, I don't see you having any trouble in hell. It'd be a nice change from the everyday paladin like 99% of bnet. I say give it a go, even if no other person has any experience with it. You could always respec :)
  3. Korlic

Korlic IncGamers Member

Dual dream eth stormlash, Rift, Grief or Azurewrath are prolly better but less original :)
  4. Mrjones

Mrjones IncGamers Member

Why not use a rift better damage with iceshards covering the whole screen and it helps out by offering different elemental damage could also make it with a +3 pally scepter.
  5. Necronium

Necronium IncGamers Member

no ias on it is the drawback i see, which you will need treachery since your not using fanatacism. You'll need it in a pb too, for ias reasons.

This is based on my rift pally. If your using a PB though you should be faster than i am so you may not need treachery.