Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Derpy Fridaily

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by naranjadita, Mar 1, 2013. | Replies: 6 | Views: 506

1. naranjadita

naranjadita IncGamers Member

Halllllo everyone.

So here I am, sitting in the office and mas... erm, trying to be productive.
    It's Friday today, and it's great. Sick and tired of job this week and actually seriously thinking of a vacation.

Also, it's the first day of spring.
    Suck it off winter! Get the hell outa here and don't forget to take all your snow and ice with you.
    I'll still leave my Christmas Tree in my room though. I like it a lot.

And (attention Bronies!) it's Derpy Hooves day!

the rules are simple and fun, and even you don't give a damn flying poo about ponies, you'll enjoy the rules:

D2:
    Not much! Played my paladin a bit and got really frustrated. I want an untwinked KABOOM ranger, so I need a Ravenclaw. I ran Meph, Diablo, Shenk, Eldritch and Baal multiple times. I got a Ravenfrost from Baal and Telling of Beads from Diablo. I have partial Sigons and my Mercenary wears that CBF green normal unique body armor (forgot the name).

AND NOT A SINGLE BOW WAS DROPPED THAT DAY (and the day before it. And the day before it. And the day bef... well, you get the idea).

OVG:
    Path of Exile (or, as I prefer to call it, DiabloII 2). Leveled my marauder up to lvl 25 and the guy is quite beefy and generally looks like he's able to survive a direct hit from a tank cannon. I'm looking forward to pushing him to Nightmare difficulty ASAP.
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2013
  2. Kitteh

Kitteh IncGamers Site Pal

RL: Taking Briony to Fife Animal Park for the day, and then out for a drink with my Dad, followed by a Chinese take away and staying at Briony's :) Also stopping smoking today.

D2: Some Travincal tuns before I go.

OVG: Noes?
  3. jevgeni

jevgeni IncGamers Member

RL: Started working on my thesis. Boring, technical and in a foreign language. Just what I wanted.

D2: Starting a new necro to carry a new runeword.

OVG: Maybe tekken or gran turismo
  4. kestegs

kestegs D3 Monk Moderator

RL: work. Maybe. If I feel like it.
    Is my niece's birthday today, do there will be family shenanigans today and tomorrow. Le sigh.

D2: nah.

OVG: PoE of course! Did a few maps yesterday with my templar. Started a HC witch and died on the tidal quest. Started a new HC witch and skipped that quest.... :D

Derp!
  5. djmbbandie

djmbbandie IncGamers Member

RL: Finals start a week from Monday.... Which means time to start watching lectures over again and taking notes.....

D2: Maybe a little with the fireball sorc.

OVG: No.
  6. SunsetVista

SunsetVista IncGamers Member

RL: Ran some errands, got more asparagus to stir fry. Got a new shirt with owls on it. Owls are so cute.

D2: 1.10s meteorb sorc. I'm not sure why I chose this to run the HF, since Hephasto has 75 fr in Hell. Okay, I do know why. I was not going to pick poison, I wanted teleport, I wanted something not gear-dependent, and abyss knights are immune to lightning. Now at lvl 67, the synergized Fireball and Meteor are really starting to be nice though. Breaking into Hell will be pretty tough, at least for my merc.

OVG: brother is away, so I'll wait to play more Knytt Stories.
  7. VThief

VThief IncGamers Member

Hi all.

RL: It's Saturday here. Super tired from the week at work. Think I'm staying too stressed and tense (in a physical, muscular sense as well as mental). Will still get to the gym today and have a heavy leg workout. Leg workouts are hard. Then meeting up with my old housemate for a couple of drinks and a catch up in the city.

D2: Playing a bit this morning. Really enjoying my 1.13d HC single pass Classic sword barb. He's just entering the arcane sanctuary in normal at lvl 25 - doing nearly full clears. Gambled some nice bastard swords and he's happy for now, but I don't know what I'll be using at lvl 30. Should also go back and finish up some projects in 1.06b or something. Starting too many chars as always.

OVG: None.