Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

D3 newbie

Discussion in 'Diablo 3 General Discussion' started by smilts, Dec 9, 2012. | Replies: 2 | Views: 863

1. smilts

smilts IncGamers Member

Hi, Ive like many others played d2 for a very long time. bought d3 a few days ago and so far I'm really liking it. I have a lvl 53 DH in Hell actII. He's doing fair so far, around 4-7k damage depending on my crit chance. Guess my only question would be. Which Class is the best farmer? I know its probably some what opinion based, or maybe not. Ive been getting into the online auction, sold some stuff and of course bought some some stuff trying to gear out my DH. But I'm curious if to get really serious I should lvl another class to start off farming?
  2. darkrealm

darkrealm IncGamers Site Pal

Actually, if you look in the DH forums, Dethlock(sp?) posted a build that is quite nice for farming and quick runs on a DH. So, if you like the DH stick with it and check out his post.
  3. smilts

smilts IncGamers Member

The Multi shot build? I'm using a variation sorta but using Strafe instead of multiShot. My problem is a lack of good gear or knowing how to go about getting it.