Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

D3 chater:Assassin

Discussion in 'Diablo 3 Community Forum' started by nuitariwolf, Aug 17, 2008. | Replies: 4 | Views: 725

1. nuitariwolf

nuitariwolf IncGamers Member

D3 chater:Assassin

hi all, i was wondering and hopeing that the assassin class will be in d3, as most of you and the old time player's of d2 may remember in act 3 natalya the assassin tell's you 'i half to move on but we may meet again'. i like the assassin class when d2-lod first came out and still do.

your old time friend of d1, d2, d2-lod nuitariwolf.
  2. compres

compres IncGamers Member

Re: D3 chater:Assassin

I hope assy makes it back, it´s my favorite char on 1.09 patch.
  3. mince pies

mince pies IncGamers Member

I've just recently discovered the sheer awesomeness of Martial Assassins on single player so I hope they make a comeback too :)

Although according to a Blizzard source (can't remember where I read it) they're wanting to create original classes rather than revamp the old DII ones so I don't think she'll make a comeback :( At least as a playable char anyway.
  4. Schwalker

Schwalker IncGamers Member

It´s far to early to say....Like we now have a Witchdoctor using Necro skills we might see a Shaolin monk using Assassin martial arts I guess.
  5. Caoimhinobaoghaile

Caoimhinobaoghaile IncGamers Member

Although I loved the character, I hope the Assassin is not playable. But I think it would be difficult to write them out of the game, I would like to come across, say, a random Assassin investigating the Dark Cultists, as this is one of the first times really that we've been pitched against human enemies (not counting the Corrupted Rogues, The Summoner etc)