Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates

D2 restarter introduction and question

Discussion in 'Newcomer Forum' started by Causa, Mar 22, 2012. | Replies: 3 | Views: 888

1. Causa

Causa IncGamers Member

D2 restarter introduction and question

So, hello to all forum people.

I have been a fan of D2 all the way from 1.09. Have also installed it repeatedly and I think now is maybe 7th time I start over.
    Now it has been my longest break from game and it means about 5-6 years. Have forgotten many things but one thing I love about D2 is that it's so easy to hop on board again.

I started with a summon necro and after while of bashing I found fishymancer-guide from these forums. Just made it to hell with little MF'in with NM Meph. Now lvl70+ and still in love with the game and also with my necce (Necro was my last char I played before quitting the previous time).

Now I have a question and I couldn't find an answer from any posts.

I'm curious about the meaning of (1-7) in the ETF Community stash thread.
    Those kind of numbers are used after items. I couldn't find any post clearing the meaning of this.

I'm trying to learn the forum habbits so I could become of any use in here.
    Could clear some stuff and also start trading with forum members. Bnet trading is kinda dead =(.

Anyway, couldn't keep it short. Thank you for help.

-Causa
  2. Archone

Archone IncGamers Member

Re: D2 restarter introduction and question

hahah.. sry, but that made me laugh a little! :)

Those numbers in the Etf community stash, are the mule the item is located at. Only for Trekmaster, who is responsible for the stash.

So nothing you need to know, but just a common way to note where the item is located. (1-7 might mean: AccBlaBla1- Character 7.. etc)

Im glad you love the game! Sadly, you come here when the etf is dying. Been very, very little activity there since d3 release date was announced.. :)

Peace and love
  3. Causa

Causa IncGamers Member

Hah! I see now why it made you laugh :D

True, true. No valuable information for me in there. Hmm, I'm sure it's going to be a big thing for many here when the D3 releases but I know (I think) that I'm not starting that game immediately from release.

Dunno, let's hope that these forums stay somewhat active also in the future.
    Cheers
    -Causa
  4. Archone

Archone IncGamers Member

I will remain faithfully devoted to etf, even after D3 releases! ;)

Peace