Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

D2 lod: looking for a co-op partner

Discussion in 'Player Matchup' started by Gadrin, Mar 3, 2012. | Replies: 6 | Views: 2235

1. Gadrin

Gadrin IncGamers Member

D2 lod: looking for a co-op partner

Hi, im looking for someone i could play diablo 2 with. Im not looking for taxis/rushes etc. I want a fair co-op gameplay. I can play any time i am free. Best time zone would be United Kingdom. I won't play on other servers with the character I play with you. I dont want to play alone or with people that go around asking for items and taxi. :smug:
  2. MasterCleric

MasterCleric IncGamers Member

Re: D2 lod: looking for a co-op partner

im down to play asap, i am also looking for the same thing you are. but i have a problem, i cant do b.net (cant afford key right now).
    so if you can tell me how we can play if i have wireless internet, no battle net, im in!!!

i am new to diablo, so i am ignorant to online play. but i am a decent player, my first character is at act II in hardcore mode, so far so good.

i am still trying to figure out how i could play online co op without b.net...
  3. MasterCleric

i have learned it is possible through Hamachi. have you heard of this? tutorials are all over the internet. if you want to connect this way then im your dude. but other than that, good luck
  4. Gadrin

Gadrin IncGamers Member

Yes i have heard of hamachi, it is a virtual network allowing you to connect to other people. Unfortunatly it will not work. There is no point using hamachi for diablo 2 since when you make a room it is dedicaded, and hamachi doesnt let you connect through a pirate. I suggest we use Game ranger if you heard of this. This program is a bit different. It allows you to make a room to a certain game even if you are using pirated version of game. If you havn't heard of game ranger google it. It is very useful. Btw. If you want to contact me, add me on skype (do not call me, use the chat)

5. MasterCleric

ah, i have not heard of this program, but i will use it if its not too much of a hassle for us. if you know how, or already able to host that would be cool. i will contact you shortly after the program is installed, thanks for the useful info!
  6. Gadrin

Gadrin IncGamers Member

No problem, looking forward to play :D and yes i am already able to host, all i have to do is select diablo choose description and password, and we can play ;)
  7. atwix

atwix IncGamers Member

you can play diablo 2 outside battrlenet in tcp/ip. did it countless times. if you are free to play from 06.00 am -14.00 i can duo with you if you like. favourite is pallie or druid or barb+ a sorceress and then do /players 8. that way you can do whole content lineair, no cheats or wp from other chars, and still stay same lvl as the content.