Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Curious about lite sorc merc?

Discussion in 'Sorceress' started by SsuFutbol, Mar 3, 2008. | Replies: 3 | Views: 875

1. SsuFutbol

SsuFutbol IncGamers Member

Curious about lite sorc merc?

Well Iam currently making a Light Sorc and as I was getting gear and stuff I remembered I needed Infinity for my merc. Well I was wondering. . if I made infinity in just a 4os voulge would my merc still die from Iron Maiden when I chaos? And if not, what other gear would I need for him? If you could help me that'd be great. Thanks!
  2. Copilot

Copilot IncGamers Member

Re: Curious about lite sorc merc?

I wouldn't, if you ever decided to sell it most people won't want it, and he will still one shot himself and I would rather pay the 50,000 to rez him than put it in a voulge and it be worthless.
  3. naskali

naskali IncGamers Member

Just go to town when Iron Maiden is cast. Thats the best way to hande it. You have to accept the fact that Iron Maiden kills your merc once and for a while.
  4. Duality

Duality IncGamers Member

If you make it in a voulge, he wont "one shot" himself. My trappers merc has infinity in a scythe, and IM will wear off before he kills himself. He's wearing DR gear (Levi/Gaze). Of course, since he can't leech, I have to feed him pots in chaos.

Really, in the end it depends on where you want to go. If you are ONLY doing chaos, then a scythe/voulge (I like scythe because some dueling sorcs carry a scythe infinity) is a good choice. Use grim/shaft or Levi with it. If you plan to go everywhere, then make it in an eth elite polearm and use an eth fort/andy's so he can leech and kill and unbreakables you come across.