Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Console Forum?

Discussion in 'Diablo 3 General Discussion' started by sneakytails, Jun 22, 2013. | Replies: 7 | Views: 930

1. sneakytails

sneakytails IncGamers Member

Will there be a Console Forum?

For example, I feel like with the new targeting system for aiming at Demons that the console will be bringing unique problems and strategies that come along with them. Because of this, there should be a Console forum.

I know that I will completely have to rethink my DH with the new aiming mechanics, the dodge function and being able to move and shoot at the same time. I could see a Sentry build doing well and taking pressure off the aiming mechanism.

Looking forward to playing HC finally. Just have to wait longer for the PS4.
  2. BloodyFistHole

BloodyFistHole IncGamers Member

I'm getting it release date, mostly so that I can play it offline. Also looking forward to playing hardcore. :) I'd love a console forum, I imagine there'll be a lot to discuss in a few months.
  3. Elly

Elly Administrator

I wasn't sure if it was required. Would there be enough call for it from the point of view of enough console players using these forums and/or enough to discuss that is different enough it can't be done in the regular general forum.
  4. SnickerSnack

SnickerSnack IncGamers Member

Given the new control mechanics and the tweaked skills, it may be beneficial to have a console subforum in the strategy section. On the other hand, it might be best to start with console specific threads in the relevant subforums to see how much interest there is. By that I mean, once the game is out, if enough people are using the console specific threads in the various subforums, then maybe a console subforum is warranted.
  5. Flux

Flux Administrator

I think we should create one. Plus I'll be at Bliz next week to get a couple of hours of console play time, so I'll be able to directly answer questions about it. click click click.
  6. Fizoo

Fizoo IncGamers Member

I was gonna say I'd be surprised, since there isn't much traffic in this general D3 forum. The bottom of page 1 has posts from 5 days ago. But Flux wants it so..... :)
  7. Elly

Elly Administrator

8. BobCox2

BobCox2 IncGamers Member

Tests show
    The best Console players are beaten by average PC players.
    it's convenient to hold but it sucks as a input device.