Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Coju's Revenge on Titan, Thursdaily!

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by coju, Jun 7, 2012. | Replies: 15 | Views: 863

1. coju

coju IncGamers Member

Muahhaha! First HC Titans! :loving:

Code:
    Titan's Revenge 
    Ceremonial Javelin 
    Throw Damage: 78 - 210 
    One Hand Damage: 78 - 153 
    Quantity: 140 
    Required Level: 42 
    Required Strength: 25 
    Required Dexterity: 109 
    Fingerprint: 0x1be70783 
    Item Level: 57 
    Version: Expansion 1.10+ 
    +2 to Javelin and Spear Skills (Amazon Only) 
    +2 to Amazon Skill Levels 
    +30% Faster Run/Walk 
    197% Enhanced Damage 
    Adds 25 - 50 Damage 
    9% Life stolen per hit 
    +20 to Strength 
    +20 to Dexterity 
    Increased Stack Size 
    Replenishes quantity 

Now, I can have some fun with my javazon!

RL: Decided to make a daily that way people wouldn't post dailies in the untwinked 99 thread.

D2: Now, I get to have some fun with a javazon and not worry about not having titan's! Been just MSing around with her, hopefully I haven't used all my respecs and won't have to push to hell to use it.

OVG: That dinosaur I found can fetch.
  2. RuddyC

RuddyC IncGamers Member

gieb please!

RL: had a haircut and decided to showcase my Dr Spock ears! gym/running later. not much free time, continuing to be tour guide for family until Sunday.

D2: progressed a bit with Compilation tourney char.
  3. EasyG

EasyG IncGamers Member

RL: Work like every day :)

D2: Yesterday I did an attempt to cruise my full blizz sorc (untwinked) through hell, after finding a rare elite polearm in the mausoleum, my merc was able to clean the den of evil from the CI. Lord deseis was a real challenge, I thought superuniques didnt regenerate HP, but after i took a tp and came back his aura changed from fanatism to conviction and he did regenerate harder as my merc could hit. I spended 700k gold at a lower resist wand and a +3 hydra staff and managed to kill him using both weapons.In act5 I spend the remaining gold I had reviving my merc in desperate attempts to free anya. I got close but eventually didnt succeed. In my last attempt I lured those pesky yetis away from anya and when i teleported over them i got in a stunlock by a group of mobs i hadnt seen before, even though I have 60 FHR.
    After this I did a few AT runs. my merc needs better as a 300 def armor and 80ed weapon without ll, in order to be able to kill CI monsters at p1. No special drops found I think, all my drops from yday are still in my "needs to be sorted stash", ah I dropped prismatic circlet of speed. I like the runningspeed.
    Today I probably dont have time for d2, maybe monday again.

OVG: other virtual games? I was waiting for aoeo to become f2p next week, but now I installed d2 again, I dont think I will play it.
  4. coju

coju IncGamers Member

Video games, but close enough!

You can tk anya. Don't have to physically touch her. hope you knew that :D

Find anya, tk for quest. Tp for scroll. Tk tp. Tk anya. Tp for res scroll!
  5. myndBlank

myndBlank IncGamers Member

RL: Training for work today. Going out for lunch with some friends beforehand, though. Excited 'cause I haven't hung out with them for a very long time.

D2: Maybe a little.

OVG: Plan on playing borderlands with the friends, otherwise starcraft.
  6. djmbbandie

djmbbandie IncGamers Member

RL: read some of the giant accounting packet on chapters 3 and 4. Test is next Thursday.

D2: Yep.

OVG: No.
  7. Cyrax

Cyrax IncGamers Member

RL: Work. Just burnt my dinner as checking this forum took longer than anticipated. :oops: Gonna see if there's anything left to rescue in a minute. Play badminton later on.

D2: No time today, so that'll have to wait till tomorrow.

Edit: As it turned out, there was little left to save from my dinner. Bottom part was black, the upper part was still somewhat cold. *sigh* I'll have to make some sandwiches in order to eat enough to get through the rest of the day.
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2012
  8. LozHinge the Unhinged

LozHinge the Unhinged IncGamers Member

Bah, I thought that this was going to be a tale of coju getting a little paypack for himself out there in orbit around Saturn. Booo.

RL: There are no words for how bad work was today. The highpoint was a couple of the computers became sentient (and insane), and not in a completely good way, either. Sodding computers. Oh yeah, and that audit I did for a refresh of one of our sites...
    Me: "Do you want the old boxes on the 2nd Floor audited?"
    Project Manager: "No."
    Me: "Do you want the old boxes on the 2nd Floor audited? Are you sure?"
    PM: "No."
    Me: "Do you want the old boxes on the 2nd Floor audited? There will be complaints."
    PM: "No."

[...]

PM: "Can you audit the old computers on the 2nd Floor? How soon can you do that?"

Me: :doh:

D2: Too much stress and angst, I'll lose it playing D2.

OVG: No.

Boobehs & kittehs: Thank you BobCox :yes:
  9. Moar

Moar IncGamers Site Pal

RL: still sucks...didn't get a call I was hoping for. Been staring at the mobile most of the day.

D2: Started a sorc because I got fed up with the LI in hell with the LFZon. Apparently I had forgotten how tedious an untwinked sorc is in the start. Had hubby get the old computers and a screen together, but he didn't have time to set them up as well, so I'll have to puzzle that together tomorrow to look for my old stashes. Here's hope, but I think they were on an even older computer that is now in the heavens. Wish me luck though!

OVG: Don't have any at the moment.
  10. EasyG

EasyG IncGamers Member

RL: banging head

D2: so happy to find eth 4os cryptic axe, while my merc is still using meat scraper (some random exceptional unique). So incredible disappointed after finding out i had d2 opened without the special rwm link :banghead:

edit: oO found Mal in AT. the 1.13 runevirus also started for me :D, got fal from hellforge btw.
  11. LackCreativity

LackCreativity IncGamers Member

RL: Got some fishing in after work this morning. Caught an absolute monster. Not sure what it was, as it was roughly the size of my pinky. Looked like it may have been the beginnings of a bass.

D2: A5 with my bone necro (normal). I don't know how I've never played this build. Pretty entertaining.

OVG: Played Diablo (1) for awhile earlier. Might pop it in again later. Or I might toss it out a window. A tid bit frustrated at the moment with it.
  12. One nOOb to rule them all

One nOOb to rule them all IncGamers Member

Never done one of these but I have been reading them for like a month. hopefully I do it right.

RL: My whole week so far has been boring, everyone I know has been busy. Normally I would turn to the good old TV, but there is nothing good on TV this time of year, unless you are into these lame reality/competition shows.

D2: I got to lv 95 with my zon a few days back. I am quickly getting burned out on the endless CS running though. So decided to have another go at a Sorc. Finally made it past Nightmare with one. The secret to my success was no points in teleport.

OVG: LackCreaivity has inspired me to try diablo 1. I have 2 copies of it from way back, but I have never played it. I got my first one when I first got diablo 2 battle chest mid to late 90s. Then the 2nd was when I bought another Battle chest a few years later to replace the expansion CD. Hopefully I don't need a CD key for it. I looked through all the books and crap that come with the battle chest but cannot find a number for it.
  13. LackCreativity

LackCreativity IncGamers Member

IIRC it doesn't have a CD key. I played it the first time after I played 2 as well, it's a bit of an adjustment, but it really is a great game. Just remember to SAVE FREQUENTLY! This is where my frustration comes in. It's not so much a difficult game, but I tend to cruise through a lot of content and then die.....having not saved for two hours. :banghead:
  14. djmbbandie

I loved the original because of the darkness and the fact that there were bad magic items.
  15. One nOOb to rule them all

One nOOb to rule them all IncGamers Member

That game is interesting. It seems harder than d2 at my first impression. I just played for like 45 mins, and got massacred by some fat guy called the butcher. I was unable to recover any of my items and died 3 more times while trying. :tombstone:

So my character is out of money, out of items, and basically I need to start a new character or punch stuff with a Sorcerer :rolf:. My only real problem with the game is no running and no button to highlight items on the ground.
  16. djmbbandie

Start with a warrior. Sorcerors have to run places over and over again to get their books for magic spells. Warriors can just attack things.

And yes, the butcher is the hardest boss for the first part.