Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Choppy performance running D2 twice

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by Arkardo, Mar 4, 2007. | Replies: 2 | Views: 455

1. Arkardo

Arkardo IncGamers Member

Choppy performance running D2 twice

Well, I had expected to be able to make Baalruns using two copies of D2 running my laptop, but the truth is that my laptop is performing poorly while running them. It's not bnet lag, it's really my laptop being slow. I know laptop's aren't great for playing games, due to their video cards. My laptop has a 2,0 GHz processor with 512 MB memory.

To try to improve the performance, I've toned down the graphic levels, even to the point of reverting back to the lower resolution, but it doesn't help. Also, I have D2 running windowed, which should help as well.

Well, does anyone of you have a suggestion to improve the performance? :cry:
  2. TurbulentTurtle

TurbulentTurtle IncGamers Member

Actually I was just about to ask this question. For the past couple days, every time I've tried running 2 D2s, the second one has been getting really choppy and laggy. It's even getting disconnected from a game within a couple seconds, and that's IF it can join.
  3. DANIEL3RD

DANIEL3RD IncGamers Member

I have been experiencing the same problems on my pc as well. When I load up the second copy it runs very slowly and lags quite a bit. Its been like this now for maybe 2 weeks. Had no problems previous to this.