Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Character comparisons

Discussion in 'Diablo 3 General Discussion' started by TheNix, Nov 18, 2013. | Replies: 0 | Views: 537

1. TheNix

TheNix IncGamers Member

I've finished running my second set of characters to level 60 and the comparisons are quite interesting.

The second set of characters were single player, single pass, full clear at MP10 and with one notable exception they are all very similar. All the characters achieved level 60 in Act 2 Hell and all in the Dahlgur oasis, two before finding Kulle's head and three after, and no I didn't manipulate that at all. Other than the DH, who only wore a ruby helm and the Hellfire ring toward the end, the characters wore them from the beginning.

DH 35 hours, 6 minutes 1253 Elite kills
    WD 29 hours, 1 minute 1181 Elite kills
    Wiz 30 hours, 6 minutes 1162 Elite kills
    Bb 29 hours, 12 minutes 1233 Elite kills
    Mk 28 hours, 46 minutes 1206 Elite kills

I really cannot account for the five extra hours it took the DH to get to 60. Yes, she did not wear the +XP stuff from the beginning but the only significant difference between her and the others was the time. The first set of characters showed similar patterns even though they were primarily, but not exclusively, single player and single pass. They were full clears at MP0 and with no +XP. I did not record exactly when this set reached level 60, but it was something late in Act 3 Hell in an average of approximately 49 hours (WD at 43.5) and with somewhere between 1350 and 1400 elite kills.