Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Champion BloodMage (Pryorb Sorceress)

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Skullcaptain, Dec 31, 2005. | Replies: 15 | Views: 779

1. Skullcaptain

Skullcaptain Banned

Champion BloodMage (Pryorb Sorceress)

This is my first level 53 champion sorceress, with lv6 frozen orb as main attack and lv13 meteor as secondary attack. There's two things i need to ask, what's Ladder game? And about hex editing, is hexing considered as cheating?
  2. Wraithan

Wraithan IncGamers Member

Ladder games are a type of character on battle.net, when you make a character on bnet, you have the options of Expansion, Ladder, and Hardcore, ladder is a tournament basically, to have the highest levels first.

If the hex editing does anything but A: Changes the name of the character or B: moves the items off or on to the character in order to store them, retaining no duplicates. It is cheating.
  3. AlterEgo

AlterEgo IncGamers Member

Congrats on the Champion Meteorb. Best of luck going forward. :thumbsup:
    I disagree with that definition. If you hex edit a character, I consider that hacking/cheating. If you use this hacked character in an MP game or tourney in this forum, or trade items in the SP Trade Forum found by that character, you will be subject to ban.

Bottom line from where I sit, don't do it.

(And please don't anyone bring up ATMA in this context. I am extremely confident that's not what the original poster was referring to.)
  4. nebux

nebux IncGamers Member

congrats on a mat.please make an intro post so the forum can say HI yo you.play legit or else we feed the squid with you :xmas16:
  5. Skullcaptain

Skullcaptain Banned

6. Skullcaptain

Skullcaptain Banned

wrong spelling, not 'ball' but 'baal'
  7. BaneAtvar

BaneAtvar IncGamers Member

delete it. And every item you got with it.

The point is, altering a char's attributes, skills points or anything else is cheating. (65k Strenght o.o)

So yeah that is not considered legit so you can't trade or mp while you havent deleted everything that got influenced by that char. And the char itself of course.

Congrats on the Champ though.
  8. DeathMaster

DeathMaster IncGamers Member

Mate, delete everything you have, absolutely everything. I hope you read the FAQ before post. We here prefer legit play. You can do whatever you like on you computer, but hack/dupe has extremly bad effect on you:

1. you don't learn anything, the skills you learn are from game play, not from hacked unkillable 1337 char. that sort of thing is for b.net, not here.

2. You cannot interactive here, if you MP/trade/give away here, it will get you banned.

3. You don't earn any respect, which is not a good thing (it is not a problem on b.net, but here, reputation is important).
  9. Hrus

Hrus IncGamers Member

You just want to shinkick another innocent guy, do you? :)
  10. nebux

nebux IncGamers Member

let say he's "innocent" but i think that is just start another "flame" war
    *prepares to shinkick someone :xmas16: *
  11. DeathMaster

DeathMaster IncGamers Member

I think we should leave AE to handle now, anymore we might got into trouble. :xmas10:
  12. Arreat_mercenary

Arreat_mercenary IncGamers Member

Yeah, and have the same confusion we had with jackalope :rolleyes: I'm thinking of leaving the welcome ritual apart, but it's so much fun..........

And Skullcaptain: The best you can do is to delete absolutely EVERYTHING you have if you want to interact with the SPF community, once the SPF thinks you're a cheater, it's almost impossible to gain your reputation back. If you can't delete everything, delete that mad/impossible/ridiculous char and everything he got and got touched by him.

The SPF cares A LOT about it's legitness, and at the most insignifican sight of someone duping/hacking/creating items and/or impossible chars, it gets banned, it doesn't matter if it's a long term member or a new one (just look at farting bob). And don't bring topics like this up, it just generally starts a flame war and you gain very bad reputation. DementiaMaster also got a topic about modding as his first topic and he got severely warned, so, be careful.

Play legit, enjoy the game as it is, there's no fun at playing a char with 65k str that does and average of 90000 damage, isn't it?

edit: By the way, congrats on the champion, good luck on you way up.
  13. Skullcaptain

Skullcaptain Banned

the insane character is no more. i wish to start a pure frozen orb character, can somebody help me to build a character that can survive well in hell in lv60.
  14. Jackalope

Jackalope IncGamers Member

Yeah, and have the same confusion we had with jackalope I'm thinking of leaving the welcome ritual apart, but it's so much fun..........

Keep the ritual :p It's funny to see :xmas24:
  15. Wraithan

Wraithan IncGamers Member

Surviving well in hell at level 60 is insane, level 70-75 is when one should enter hell. Also, single skill tree sorcs are rather hard to get through hell since ~1/4 of the monsters will be immune to you, you shoudl consider adding in something from either the fire tree or the lightning tree, common choices are Meteor or Chain Lightning.
  16. Llathias

Llathias Banned

congrats on the champ, but I'm very curious what you did with all the skill points you got. it doesn't seem like you spent them on your main skills (FO, Meteor)...