Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Challenging RPG fight

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Sir EvilFreeSmeg, Apr 26, 2006. | Replies: 49 | Views: 1441

1. Sir EvilFreeSmeg

Sir EvilFreeSmeg Banned

Challenging RPG fight

You're playing a wizard in an RPG. You have a warrior cornered at the end of a box canyon. He has a medallion that renders your magic ineffective against his person. His fighting skill is so superior that he is the equivelant of 10 men. He has placed himself far enough away from the canyon walls so a landslide cannot injure/kill him.

One of you must die. How would you go about it? Use your imagination.
  2. Sokar Rostau

Sokar Rostau IncGamers Member

Cause an earthquake, that creates chasms with lava welling up, of such intensity that he cannot stand.

Or simply turn the entire floor of the canyon into molten rock to a depth of three metres. Absorb THAT *****!
  3. SelfBaisResistor

SelfBaisResistor IncGamers Member

Sweet, text based RPG's. Ok, I'd first look around. I see a flask on the ground, and my exits are North, South, and Dennis. I'd get ye flask and drink it.

Anyway, create a massive sinkhole below him that he cannot climb out of. Let him then die of starvation.
  4. Sir EvilFreeSmeg

Sir EvilFreeSmeg Banned

Unfortunatly for you the first lava flow erupts from under your feet. You're dead.

Unfortunatly for you the first lava flow erupts from under your feet. You're dead again.

The fighter is very nimble. He climbs back out and eviscerates you and hangs you by the neck by your entrails. You're very dead.
  5. Sokar Rostau

Sorry Smeg, but I cast a hover spell first so I'm still alive and cooking marshmallows as I fly away.
  6. Sir EvilFreeSmeg

Sir EvilFreeSmeg Banned

On your second life you cast hover first? OK. So there you are, hovering in the air. The fighter is quite amused as he shoots you full of arrows. You're dead again.
  7. Edeas_Knight

Edeas_Knight IncGamers Member

Sacrifice the Wizard and keep playing with the Warrior.
  8. Stompwampa

Stompwampa IncGamers Member

I press L1/L2 R1/R2 Start/Select at the same time to reset the game.

I never come back.
  9. Sir EvilFreeSmeg

Sir EvilFreeSmeg Banned

Thread over. I can't defeat that.
  10. Sokar Rostau

With 400% FCR, I'm quite certain I can Hover and Cast some kind of Magma spell before the Warrior can reach his bow.
  11. Sir EvilFreeSmeg

Sir EvilFreeSmeg Banned

~rolls d20~
    You get a 4. Nope. Pincusion.
  12. The Future now

The Future now Banned

Cast a "bubble" shaped forcefield around him. See how long he lasts before he runs out of air.
  13. Sir EvilFreeSmeg

Sir EvilFreeSmeg Banned

The warrior scoffs at you as he pulls out a Rod of Teleportation and appears next to you. Your scattered bones are found next season by a band of small black demons who take your bones to an abandoned monastary where they are made into weapons.
  14. The Future now

The Future now Banned

Ok, instead of the bubble I teleport him into the sun.

edit: Oh yeah, I can't use magic on him...
  15. Sir EvilFreeSmeg

Sir EvilFreeSmeg Banned

In your moment of hesitation the warrior breaks your back and stuffs your nose up your arse. Then in a fit of giggles he sets fire to your pubes. You die a tragic death.
  16. {KOW}Spazed

{KOW}Spazed Banned

Future took my idea.

Failing that:
    Teleport to the top of the canyon, call friends for help.

Pull out exploding potion and kill him after casting a force field.

Turn all of his stuff into stone(You said it didn't work on him, nothing about his items)

Go super sayan and kill him.

Cause a wind so great it lifts him off the ground and hurls him high into the air.

Shoot a fireball at a nearby cactus causing a flashbang effect and kill him with my dagger while he is disoriented.

Imprision him in a block of ice that regenerates, preventing him from melting his way out.

EDIT: Kill the DM who made an impossible boss just because he has a small weiner.
  17. Sir EvilFreeSmeg

Sir EvilFreeSmeg Banned

While waiting for friends to arrive, warrior scales the cliff and tosses you down.

Exactly how do you intend to kill him with a potion after casing a force field? Warrior uses Rod of Teleportation and cleaves your body in twain.

OK, you're on the right track there. He's trapped in a stone shell. Unfortnately for you, he's protected from any further attack you may bring. Stalemate has been achieved. This angers the gods. Thus angered, you are judged, found wanting and are sentenced to be eaten by the Giant Bugblatter of Keiljiggy Pass.

The gods rather disapprove of power gamers. You're turned into a 16 year old virgin wench and teleported into a criminal lepers colony where you are brutally raped, tortured, then eaten.

Warrior scoffs and dons a Ring of Feather Falling. After safely returning to the ground he pulls your feet out your ears.

What cactus? In your moment of confusion your butt in impaled on large pointy rock and you bleed to death.

Unfortunatly as such a spell is one of great power it takes more than a moment to cast. As you prepare the regeants the warrior walks up and sets you on fire.

Just because he's tough doesn't mean he's impossible. Be creative.
  18. The Future now

The Future now Banned

I'd summon a warrior who's equal to 11 men.
  19. Sir EvilFreeSmeg

Sir EvilFreeSmeg Banned

Again, such as spell takes a while. While chanting the warrior procedes to give you several flesh wounds even the Black Knight would cringe over.
  20. The Future now

The Future now Banned

Ok Kowspazed said " Teleport to the top of the canyon, "

You replied " While waiting for friends to arrive, warrior scales the cliff and tosses you down "

While the warrior is scaling the cliff I "Turn all of his stuff into stone(You said it didn't work on him, nothing about his items) "

You already conceded this would work. So he falls to his death. If he somehow still survives I summon my champion who's worth 11 men in combat.

If he can't injure him in the stone equipment, I turn everything (including his weapons and armor) into mist.

Game over.