Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Bone/Golem/Curse-mancer. How do i do it?

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by ChaosPointDK, Feb 29, 2012. | Replies: 4 | Views: 3686

1. ChaosPointDK

ChaosPointDK IncGamers Member

Bone/Golem/Curse-mancer. How do i do it?

Just got back to the game after like 3 years, my old skelemancer gone (along with half a trang oul set Q_Q).

Now i was thinking of building according to the above mentioned build, and here are my questions:

• What golem should i focus on leveling (if it's even worth it)?
    • Ive heard that golems scale with difficulty or level... or something. Any specific info?
    • What bone spells should i use as my main source of damage? Teeth, Spear or Spirit? And also, when should i use them?
    • When should i stop investing skillpoints into skills that get worse and worse the more you level them? (That is, going 1, 10 or 20)
  2. zaphodbrx

zaphodbrx IncGamers Member

Re: Bone/Golem/Curse-mancer. How do i do it?

-Don't level any golem. One point is fine. Clay is normally used, but iron is used if you want something particular ( eg. insight )
    -all summons scale with difficulty.
    -Spear is your primary spell. But you'll need go get the others as synergies.
  3. ChaosPointDK

ChaosPointDK IncGamers Member

Assuming that i level my golem, how big of a difference would it be between lets say, lvl 5 clay golem vs lvl 1 clay golem on nightmare? And btw, any info on good vs bad curses for this build specifically?
    Last edited: Feb 29, 2012
  4. zaphodbrx

zaphodbrx IncGamers Member

There's almost no difference. Golems are a one point wonder.
    The only curse you really want is decrepify, and maybe dim vision.
  5. crawlingdeadman

crawlingdeadman IncGamers Site Pal

you'll want more curses than zaph alluded to most certainly amp damage. he is right that you'll just want one into golem, but you should also spend one into summon resist and golem mastery. 3 points for a solid summon that slows monsters is well worth it.

here read this. it's my guardian thread detailing a very solid pvm bonemancer build. in it i link to a guide and its updated version. very handy pvm bonemancer builds. post any questions you may have. i have a bit of experience with the build and it is quite a fun one, imo. much more of an active build than the typical summonmancers.