Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates

Blizzard has gone waay too far now

Discussion in '1.13 Bug Reports & Suggestions' started by diabloplayer45, Feb 20, 2012. | Replies: 4 | Views: 2371

1. diabloplayer45

diabloplayer45 Banned

Blizzard has gone waay too far now

So I was being rushed by a friend through normal, and right after completing act 2, I clicked meshif to "Sail East", and right after I clicked I got "Your connection have been interrupted". Fair enough, then I try to rejoin but I'm then being disconnected entirely from the server. I then try to log into my account and I get "Your connection have been temporarily restricted from this realm. Please try to log in at another time". I've then waited 5 minutes but I still get the same message.

Seriously? Are you kidding me? Banned for being rushed on normal by a friend? Blizzard is really pushing it too far over the edge. The sad part is that they are basically doing nothing at all to prevent bots (but being a pain in the butt for regular players they seem to do just fine).
  2. magicrectangle

magicrectangle IncGamers Member

Re: Blizzard has gone waay too far now

Servers have been pretty wonky the last day or two. I assume it is related to them rolling out a new patch for the D3 beta yesterday. Overlapping infrastructure, I guess. Got connection interrupted like 10 times during an ubers run last night =/
  3. diabloplayer45

diabloplayer45 Banned

I understand they disconnect random people sometimes, but seriously, why the need for a realm down?

To my understanding you only get the realm down for switching characters too fast, or spamming, or botting, or something like that. I wasn't doing any of this, just being rushed by a friend.
  4. hoilori

hoilori IncGamers Member

What I have experienced you get realm down if you are lagging server in any form too much.
  5. diabloplayer45

diabloplayer45 Banned

I have had several realm down from switching characters too fast. But this is the first time that I get a realm down from being rushed fast.