Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Best stats, skill equipment against ubers

Discussion in 'Assassin' started by Deathnight, May 29, 2012. | Replies: 11 | Views: 6840

1. Deathnight

Deathnight IncGamers Member

What is the best damage causing skill and weapons/equipment against the regenerating Ubers

I know open wounds and prevent monster slow down regeneration . i tried phoenix claw and shock web on diablo but it generates too fast
  2. Sass

Sass IncGamers Member

I doubt there's truly a "best" approach, but skills / damage is easy.

Open Wounds is certainly a big focus. I'd aim for a min of 25 from Drac's, and the rest is gravy (like Gores). Along with that, Crushing Blow is among the most important. 50% is good min, gear can hit 100% I think, but that's not necessary or "best" IMO. With a weapon like Stormlash, Gores and Guillaume's Face, you hit above 80, and that's tremendous with your skill of choice.

Your primary melee should be Dragon Talon. Best speed is 7/3, but 9 or 8/3 will do perfectly fine, and Stormlash alone hits 8/3 IIR (maybe just 9/3, but I remember it does the 3 frame follow).

Past this, it's personal choice for skills. Some go mass Shadow to boost Fade (res), Venom for PvM, traps for crowd control / organ farming (and they come in handy for the monsters in UT as well).
  3. Deathnight

What were your stats and skill distribution when you beat them ?
  4. Pyrotechnician

Pyrotechnician IncGamers Site Pal

Strength is always at enough for gear, heaviest piece probably going to be your up'd gores. Dex only enough for max block (if you are using a shield that is prudent for that). My sin uses a SS for normal PVM so I do have max block on that but its a matter of preference and if you are going claw/claw or weapon/shield. If not doing max block then enough for gear or base. Pump Vit with remaining stats. None in energy.

Skills are a matter of preference and vary between builds. Since the only requirement really is maxed Dragon Talon there are a lot of other choices. I think mine ended up being something like this using the trap variant:

20 Dragon Talon
    20 Venom
    20 Death Sentry
    20 Light Sentry

1 point in other skills like shadow master, cloak of shadows, mind blast, etc. Rest I think in shock web for extra lightning damage. There is no set standard for a kicker build as it requires so little skill point investment.
  5. Sass

Sass IncGamers Member

STR: 184
    DEX: 184
    VIT: 288
    NRG: 27

MA: 24 (after BO) in DTalon. 1 Point DFlight + reqs

Shadow: 1 Point everything.

Traps: 20 in DS, LS, CBS, 1 in BF + reqs, rest into Shock Web (4 points placed).

12.7K AR, 2K Life.

6. Deathnight

How do u kill Lilith ?
  7. Deathnight

Pyro i dont think your skills will be helpful against lilith . she is too fast and always using melee and venom will be absorbed , you wont be able to summon enough traps to kill her . what melee skills did u use ?
  8. hubb

hubb IncGamers Member

I suggest you re-read the posts above more carefully. Dragon Talon is your primary skill, which you use with upgraded Gores, 50+% CB and some OW.
  9. Deathnight

By Gores , i guess you mean the Gore rider boots but Boots dont have sockets . how can you tweak them.

What would be secondary skill against Lilith then ?
  10. crawlingdeadman

crawlingdeadman IncGamers Site Pal

Upgraded to Myrmidon Greaves via [SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1]1 Ko Rune + 1 Lem Rune + 1 Perfect Diamond + Exceptional Unique Armor = Elite Version of Armor[/SIZE][/SIZE]

You don't need one, kick her head in. Crushing blow, Open Wounds, and something that casts Life Tap are what you need to kill all the Ubers and mini Ubers.

Read this guide. You've made quite a few threads asking about the Ubers, but it doesnt look like you've spent much time looking in the Guide Stickies found in every character forum. You should probably read up a bit before you try UT.
  11. Deathnight

No i have beaten all ubers using Barbarian , Necromancer, Druid ,Paladdin ,Assassin and amazon in single player .Only the socceress is left as i consider her the weakest of the lot as she is neither a melee character to give crushing blows and also doesnt have an army like the necromancer

Among the mini-ubers ,i am struggling with assassin against Lilith and amazon against duriel hence i need a build for both specifically for those 2 mini-ubers . I have beaten the miniubers will all other characters except the sorc

12. Sass

Sass IncGamers Member

What are your stats? Lilith can be hard, but a steady kick stream and CB will finish her off. The biggest task is making sure she's absolutely solo.