Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Best Gear for WD.... what stats you want/need?

Discussion in 'Witch Doctor' started by MuleskinnerLU, May 29, 2012. | Replies: 2 | Views: 41166

1. MuleskinnerLU

MuleskinnerLU IncGamers Member

Since i've gotten my Witch Doctor to 60, I was wondering "What is the best gear to get as a Witch Doctor?" and "What stats do we want/need?"

Basically i'm going with a Zombie Bears build similar to this http://diablo.incgamers.com/forums/showthread.php?830392-WD-Inferno-Act3-Build

Now if we could share some input with each others experience that would be great. I'm of course wanting gear with Intelligence and some Vitality. I am just wondering what other stats we all would want like such as crit %, attack speed increase, resistances etc.

What is the best stats for our gear as Witch Doctors once we are in Inferno so I know what to look for when I am getting gear/buying it from the AH? What weapon do we want? [I use 2 handers for more dps]
  2. alexjj

alexjj IncGamers Member

I just levelled to 60 last night. First thing I did was buy a level 60 1 handed knife. Can't recall exactly but it was about 560 damage, +9 mana regen, + intelligence and some other things. It was 15,000 gold and my dps went from 6k to 12.5k (before soul harvest).

By no means my final weapon but a significant improvement.

I'm looking for items with +int, +vit or % life, +Attack speed and mana regen - rightly or wrongly..! Have thought about critical hit % and damage but not sure how feasible it is to build this way with a WD.

Someone has made a gear comparison spreadsheet which you might want to use. You have to enter all the numbers but does some calculation for you.
  3. alexjj

alexjj IncGamers Member