Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Berserk for PI's with Frenzy Barb build?

Discussion in 'Barbarian' started by DeadInside.DOA, Aug 18, 2005. | Replies: 2 | Views: 506

1. DeadInside.DOA

DeadInside.DOA IncGamers Member

Berserk for PI's with Frenzy Barb build?

I have a Frenzy barb and a frriend brought to my attention to maybe use berserk to take care of pi's. It sounds like a good idea but would take 3 points to get the skill so am wondering if its worth it in the long run. Also he was thinking that its a pure magical attack so IM wont do you any damage, is this true?

Off topic but of the Act 2 mercs wich is most beneficial for Frenzy barb? I can see defiance helping out with lower def from loss of shield but a might merc can boost damage quite a bit. Right now am using HF merc and he's not doing as well as I had hoped.

2. rikstaker

rikstaker IncGamers Member

Your freind is right.Just place 1 point in zerk & use the skill against PIs.

Might merc is the best for all barb builds except singers.However,if you want you can use last wish runeword on off hand-that gives might aura as well & you can use another mercenary like defiance.

Rik

3. Omikron8

Omikron8 IncGamers Member

For any physical barbarian, use might merc and nothing but, barbs need all the damage they can get

As for PI's use dual gimmershred on switch, use raven/arreat's/stat charms to get the 100+ dex required.