Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Bane; Hero of the North - Recovering a Lost Fan Fiction if

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Holyknight3000, Sep 18, 2010. | Replies: 2 | Views: 10540

1. Holyknight3000

Holyknight3000 D3 Fan Creations Forum Moderator

Bane; Hero of the North - Recovering a Lost Fan Fiction

This isn't a fan fiction post but the post for recovering a lost piece of fiction posted in the old TDL.

The Author Bane created the story of a barbarian and follows his travels. I've done some searching from Archive.org and found the Author's orginal website here. It shows everything about this story and a sequel story and extra writings.

I will be adding all of this to the wiki in the new few days. But I thought I would share a piece of the lost Dark Library recovered.

HK

Update 1: Seems two of the links aren't working on that page

Thankfully i found Chapter 3/Part 3(Linked from the wiki page) on an old TDL page so that link isn't lost but the last link Unfinished Writings is lost so i can't find it unless someone knows where it may be stored.
  2. Holyknight3000

Holyknight3000 D3 Fan Creations Forum Moderator

Re: Bane; Hero of the North - Recovering a Lost Fan Fiction

Also with some research of older versions of the website we have some artwork found here and I'll link them below.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

And a lost Comic cover art by Gerwin Broers.

[​IMG]

This research is for those who remember this fan fiction and for others to enjoy it. I will be adding these into a gallery later as well.

HK
  3. Raging_Zealot

Raging_Zealot Diablo: IncGamers Member

Re: Bane; Hero of the North - Recovering a Lost Fan Fiction

The original author is on the forum as kivati, but I have no idea if he is still at all active.