Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Anyone else a little nervous about 1.0.8?

Discussion in 'Diablo 3 Hardcore Forum' started by dugati, Apr 12, 2013. | Replies: 7 | Views: 1112

1. dugati

dugati IncGamers Member

I'm definitely looking forward to the changes, but a little nervous to just jump right into Inferno when it releases. I'm playing self-found and have a 60 P10 WD fumbling about in act3 inferno, but don't want to get in over my head with the increased monster density.

I suppose it wouldn't be a bad idea to step back to act1 inferno and play a bit from there to ease into it. Can someone clarify if the increased monster density will only be evident on MP1+? In other words, if I stick on MP0 will I notice any changes?
  2. InteNuIgen

InteNuIgen IncGamers Site Pal

Increased monster density is for MP1+ only
  3. Malentros

Malentros IncGamers Member

Yup, although I'm hoping they'll make density an independent option from Monster Power 0 (i.e. can pick normal or high density).

In terms of risk, the main two locations where it is increased in Act 1 are Southern Highlands, Fields of Misery (charging bull packs), and Halls of Agony level 1 (more beserker dudes who really hurt if you get lazy/immobilized and get hit by their slam attack).

In Act 2, the one issue is more bees. Many many more bees. If you hated bees before, be sure to avoid the areas that have them. Storm Halls/Unknown Depths have way more mobs now and are amazing to farm. However they can spawn with two different monster sets. One of them has the imps and kamikaze dudes, and far more of the kamikazes can spawn now, so beware.
  4. Muggs

Muggs Clan Officer - US West Hardcore

I think you meant is anyone really excited for 1.0.8! I am personally extremely excited for 1.0.8 because I am just getting extremely tired of act3 even though it is my favorite act.

For act1 I will probably be doing SK/beta runs or Leorics manor to butcher while getting stacks in festering woods. And the zombie apocolypse that is weeping hollow just looks like I might need to relevel a WD for some pestilence fun. As for act2 I really don't like that act at all since I like to play ranged and most of the mobs in that act like jumping up your shorts for a good time constantly and the same goes for act4. In d2 I hated act2 and d3 not much has changed and you mentioned bees which can be annoying but the Lacuni prowlers and Writhing decievers are more annoying since they can get a surround on you fast and you feel like a lone terran being attacked by zerg.
  5. InteNuIgen

I tried the PTR and i swear to god i will never leave weeping hollow after the patch...! :D
  6. Muggs

Muggs Clan Officer - US West Hardcore

"And if you see my fool apprentice out there tell him to get back to town" :whistling:
  7. InteNuIgen

That's right, he never left either :D
  8. Arirmind

Arirmind IncGamers Member

I was wondering do i need stacks for weeping hollow and where to get those in public multiplayer game i have to relie for now on..? :S

It`s easy to jump into multiplayer game, clear weeping hollow and continue to crypts looking for the crown if they are worth farming too. . . Then leave and repeat i guess. I really hope there would be option to join game like "festering-weeping hollow-fields-burial chambers" but its propaply tough to cordinate runs like these with strangers.