Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

An interesting site about your dreams

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by SelfBaisResistor, Jul 10, 2006. | Replies: 12 | Views: 430

1. SelfBaisResistor

SelfBaisResistor IncGamers Member

An interesting site about your dreams

http://www.dreammoods.com/

I though this was interesting and pretty accurate. I looked up dreams by theme and this is what most of my reoccuring themes revolve around.

Apocalypse

To dream of the apocalypse, signifies an emotional and dramatic change taken place within. The dream may also indicate the end of one kind of lifestyle and the beginning of another.

Armageddon

To dream about Armageddon, suggests that you are feeling hopeless and out of control. The dream may be triggered from the deep emotional stress that you are experiencing in your waking life.

Lead

To see lead in your dream, indicates that there is a problem or issue that is burdening you. Perhaps a relationship or guilt is weighing you down.

To see a lead mine in your dream, denotes deceit.

Leader

To dream that you are a leader, represents you ability to assert your ideas and/or offer guidance to others. The dream may also be telling you that you are being too passive and need to take a more active role in a situation. Take more control over your life and behavior.

Nuclear Bomb

To dream of a nuclear bomb, suggests feelings of helplessness, being threatened and loss of control. You may be experiencing great hostility and rage to the point of being destructive. Alternatively, you may be expressing a desire to wipe out some aspect of yourself. It may also be an indication that something crucial and precious to you has ended and important changes are about to occur.

This does seem pretty relavant to my current life. I'm by no means depressed, but I am dealing with some relationship issues and my lack of confrontation with them.

Check out the site and post what you dream and see if it is relavent to your conscious life.
  2. JayOh

JayOh IncGamers Member

Wow, that's interesting. I can recall a dream I had where there was a nuclear war (I forget where I thought I was. New York or something) and when the bombs went off (no matter how far away) there was this loud "v" kind of sound. It was pretty intense actually.

Thanks for the link. That's a really neat site.
  3. Dondrei

Dondrei IncGamers Member

Hmm, the last dream I remember having is one of seeing my youngest sister (who I haven't seen in about seven years, she's about 17 now I think) naked and finding her attractive. And then feeling icky obviously. Weird.

I think it happened because I was thinking about how it's been so long since I've seen her that I probably wouldn't recognise her anymore, and I saw a documentary ages ago about how reunited siblings (who were separated at birth and never met until they were adults) often feel strongly attracted to each other.

Hmm, I think they're thinking of parent/child incest rather than sibling incest. Yuck, yuck, yuck.
  4. blu3l1ghtn1ng

blu3l1ghtn1ng IncGamers Member

I guess this means that our little dondrei is finally growing up! :undecided:
  5. Moosashi

Moosashi IncGamers Member

I had a nuclear bomb dream once. It was terrifying and vivid, maybe one of the worst nightmares I've ever had. It was years ago but I still remember many of the details.

I dreamt I was kidnapped last night. Apparently, "Someone or some situation may be diverting [my] concentration and [my] attention away from [my] goals." It's a distinct possibility.
  6. Dondrei

Dondrei IncGamers Member

Hey, Moosashi... look over here! Yes, this way! Hey!

*Jumps up and down waving his hands*
  7. Sir EvilFreeSmeg

Sir EvilFreeSmeg Banned

So explain what a dream about 10,000 naked fat men running in the street along with hundreds of clowns and I'm driving a convertable Caddy with a giant turd cannon in the midst of this means. Oh yeah, it was also on the Boise State Univeristy campus so many of the clowns were in blue and orange.
  8. Dondrei

Dondrei IncGamers Member

It means your subconscious is plagued with guilt because of your political allegiances.
  9. Sir EvilFreeSmeg

Sir EvilFreeSmeg Banned

I'd accept that if there were elephants and donkeys running around but there weren't. For some strange reason I think Durf is to blame for that one
  10. MadMachine

MadMachine IncGamers Member

Don't you usually use puppies or candy to kidnap people?
  11. Dondrei

Dondrei IncGamers Member

Well yeah... if you're rich. Bastard.
  12. MadMachine

MadMachine IncGamers Member

Just use rabid puppies from the humane society or off the street. It saves having to strangle the victims after.
  13. Moosashi

Moosashi IncGamers Member

mmmmm...puppies.