Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

[Active] Minor suggestion for skills

Discussion in 'Feedback, Suggestions & Support' started by MrFrye, Mar 2, 2012. | Replies: 3 | Views: 554

1. MrFrye

MrFrye IncGamers Member

[Active] Minor suggestion for skills

Hey, guys. Like I said, not a big deal, but on the page http://diablonut.incgamers.com/skill/barbarian/weapon-throw there's an extra line in the Mighty Throw tooltip: "This skill is affected by your characters: No Escape". And while it's true, the Mighty Throw tooltip seems an odd place to put it.

Edit: changed title since it's a suggestion and seeing bug when I load the forum makes me break out in a cold sweat ;)
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2012
  2. Dorjan

Dorjan DiabloNut.Com

Re: Minor bug in skills

So where would you like to see this information displayed instead? :)
  3. MrFrye

MrFrye IncGamers Member

Re: Minor suggestion for skills

Oh, I see. I did a little more research and figured out where it came from. You took it from the Var Stats column. So, you're right, it's not a bug. It does, however, create one: I started adding DB links to the wiki, so in the Weapon Throw page that line exists but the No Escape link is broken. Also, the line is kinda confusing out of context, mostly because it's badly written, thanks to Blizzard.

So, to answer your question, since it's already listed under Var Stats, I'm not convinced that it's really necessary to add it anywhere else. No offense.
  4. Dorjan

Dorjan DiabloNut.Com

Re: Minor suggestion for skills

None taken! Feedback from users is top notch!

Thanks for bringing this to my attention and I'll certainly look at it for the next skills patch :):thumbsup: