Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Active Mature guild looking for interested players.

Discussion in 'Diablo 3 General Discussion' started by nugius, Nov 20, 2012. | Replies: 1 | Views: 680

1. nugius

nugius IncGamers Member

Intro
    As we all know the in-game guild will eventually be implemented into diablo3, its be brought up in Diablo interviews even before the full release of the game. Whether its coming before or after pvp even possibly with an expansion back which i don't see being fit everyone is unaware of any certainties. All assumptions and unique possibilities aside everyone is still bored of playing alone, or with the same list of friends. Regardless of the player skill/caliber whether being 250k-350k dps, plvl70-100, very well geared tank specs from all hero class we all like logging to different opportunity.

About
    Pandemonium is an active Gaming Community Guild, with a main focus on Diablo3 and other online PC-games. The guild is organized by a RaidCall group which is similar to Ventrilo /Skype that allows a ranking system along with a public guild chat for those without headsets etc. Anyone can join the guild, and register on the site, there are no requirements to join, although we would prefer players who are fully capable of accurately farming mp5+; higher for ubers preferably.

Interest
    If you are interested in joining, and being apart of a guild that will continue to build even after the in-game guild rosters are implemented then leave a message here for more info, or add me in game.It is not required to send an application or register to the guild website, but if it intrigues you most of us have, and endure the online forums/guild roster with member dates.

Raidcall
    Although joining the Raidcall server is important. Raidcall is similar to Ventrilo/Skype but has a ladder system to give ranks, and to level your username on activeness. Players seem to set up groups and use individual channels per group or just all play in one big server while talking or shooting the ****.

Info
    www.raidcall.com -download and create username (preferably your battle tag)
    http://www.mypandemonium.net- not required to apply

Add me for the raidcall Server Name or for any other help or info with joining.
    -Nugius#1400
  2. nurman

nurman IncGamers Member

I'd like to see the interview for it.