Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Act 2 Might mercs - what's their true skill cap?

Discussion in 'Theorycrafting and Statistics' started by TheNoseKnows, Sep 17, 2013. | Replies: 4 | Views: 2442

1. TheNoseKnows

TheNoseKnows IncGamers Member

I've found two threads on this forum, posted within 5 days of each other, that claim the max cap for the Might aura is either level 20 or 30:

http://diablo.incgamers.com/forums/showthread.php?304163-The-Mercenary-Guide-v-1-10
    http://diablo.incgamers.com/forums/showthread.php?306061-Ultimate-Merc-Guide-V3-0
    Which of them is correct (for 1.13d)?

EDIT: I must've messed up the formatting for the above table. The column of numbers to the far right represents the merc's Might level. Its slevel hits 20 at clevel 95 and stays there.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2013
  2. onderduiker

onderduiker IncGamers Member

Based on both the character screen and actual damage applied, a level 94 Desert Mercenary supplies level 19 Might, while at level 95-98 he supplies level 20.

3. TheNoseKnows

TheNoseKnows IncGamers Member

Thanks a lot for clearing that up.

4. tbiro

tbiro IncGamers Member

I have a question, I hope somebody can answer it for me! (sry for my bad english)

I wanna build a javazon, and I want to know, how does the merc's enemy resistance reduce count to my attack? So if my merc has a perfect infinity, with -55% res for enemies, with the aura, which gives another -85%, that's -140% in total. This resistance reducing works when I attack the enemy as well? Or it's just on, when the merc attack the monster with his Jab? Please if you know,how does it count, let me know! Thanks in advance guys!

5. Black Lotus

Black Lotus IncGamers Member

It does not count at all. -%res effect only applies to merc. Conviction, on the other hand, simply lowers enemy "listed" resistances which is useful for everyone.