Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

A question and a problem please...

Discussion in 'Newcomer Forum' started by USMCbudder, Feb 17, 2013. | Replies: 3 | Views: 1485

1. USMCbudder

USMCbudder IncGamers Member

So I just dug out my old discs from the battle chest I purchased years ago and installed them along with the expansion on my desktop running XP with service pack 3. When I start the game, the desktop bleeds through the game in a pixalted fashion. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Also, what is a good loot drop mod that improves your chances of getting good stuff and could someone explain or get me a link on how to install it? I read you have to copy and paste it in the game dir or something like that?

Thank you!

2. Ladvarian

Ladvarian IncGamers Member

Welcome to the forums. I've heard good things about glidewrapper, but I've never used it. You could also try running it in windowed mode or alt-tabbing back and forth and see if it eliminates the bleeding for a while.

As for your second question you will not find much help here for those types of mods. This site's forums are about legit play. That said what you do on your computer is your business.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2013
  3. USMCbudder

USMCbudder IncGamers Member

Cool, thank you, I will give those options a try!

4. Archone

Archone IncGamers Member

Have u run the Video test just after installation?