Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

335mm Budget Theory Craft

Discussion in 'Barbarian' started by SparkFour, Apr 22, 2013. | Replies: 0 | Views: 2596

1. SparkFour

SparkFour IncGamers Member

Play on Americas server:

Already have:Boots: Ice Climbers (high str roll + high vit roll)

Ammy: 200+str / 9.5cc / 9ias / 60 cd / 25 avg dmgBracers:

Lacuni 75 str / 65 vit / 9ias / 4.5ccRings: 70 str / 9ias / 30 cd / 3 cc / 40 avg

damageRing2: Hellfire

Looking to:Get the most out of my barbarian at the higher MP levels. I am not too concerned with speed farming / using full IK set.

Ideas / Theorycraft:Not too much to theory craft here, but I figured that it is worth craft gloves over buying an ik trifecta glove set? I could probably craft 250+ str / cc / cd or cc / ias for much much cheaper and possibly get an all resist roll. I do give up the 60 all resist, but if I match ik armor with ik belt then i will get the 60 back. However, i lose all the dps switching from witching to ik belt, but gain the 60 resist / 3% ll.

Looking to get the highest dps / most tanky for the 335mm gold.Weapons: duel wield vs. skorn?

Can't afford a ef with socket and cd, but could probably get a 1250dps open socket and a mighty offhand with open socket cd.

Shoulders? worth crafting here? or would this be too hard to match the all around stats of vile ward (200str/100vit/70ar/armor/life regen.Pants: Inna's?Helm: Do I go IK here? and then use witching belt? But then I am losing 3ll. Is the 3ll important?Thx.