Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

$14 Million Gold for my weak barb

Discussion in 'Barbarian' started by droll, Dec 3, 2012. | Replies: 3 | Views: 2042

1. droll

droll IncGamers Member

Hey all,
    I've got 14 million gold to spend and I'm looking for a good upgrade for my barb. Before I go down that rabbit hole, I wanted to get feedback if there's anything glaring I need to focus on first.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Aemon-1645/hero/20468218

Thinking I'd like to get my crit % up as that will help my damage. I've got a better amy with about a +6 K damage output over the one I have, but I'm using this for MP0 item farming. It has +45% MF.

Open to any suggestions really...

Thanks
  2. betazoid

betazoid IncGamers Member

Get lacuni bracers for additional 12% movement speed, makes playing so much more fun.

Upgrade your weapons. Get EF with socket and 9xx dps, should be quite cheap depending other stats. Prefer 0.25 or 0,24 attack speed ones. For offhand, tornados do not depend on offhand dps. In EU with less than 1m you would get 1xx str, 900 loh, >70 CD and open socket weapons with low DPS. Try it if you find a cheap one together with EF. PS offhand weapon speed do not matter with EF so much, can be spear or mace no problem.
  3. mortuus

mortuus Diablo: IncGamers Member

Your weapons are kinda weak, i would dump them and buy a cheap skorn instead and socket with a nice emerald gem instead the massive critical hit damage is nice bonus.
  4. Karth

Karth IncGamers Member

If you're using EF + a slow weapon, you might as well make the slow weapon your main hand and the EF your offhand; you can get a cheaper EF since its dps won't matter much and a high damage-per-hit mace/axe/mighty weapon for your main hand.