Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Ãœber Tri-Elemental Sorc Viable?

Discussion in 'Sorceress' started by Holy Dude, Oct 20, 2013. | Replies: 3 | Views: 841

1. Holy Dude

Holy Dude IncGamers Member

A lot of people will say melee, but I want a Sorc who can fight with her own skills. Anyone have an idea?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free
  2. Archone

Archone IncGamers Member

An uber sorc? That also uses 3 elements? If you rely on static field and nothing but items for a melee dmg build, then it could work.

Wont matter at that point what skills you have.
  3. Namtar

Namtar IncGamers Member

There are monsters that are immune to all three types of elemental damage. It wouldn't work. Well, it would work with the right gear, especially Eternity, but I get the impression that we aren't talking about that.
  4. EnerSense

EnerSense IncGamers Member

I prefer pure casters as well. Sorcs that have a melee setup are interesting but not for me. If you have a tri-elemental sorceress (pure caster), it's not possible to be as powerful as some of the single or dual elemental builds because of the synergy system. You need to invest skill points to power up your character - main skills and their synergies. If the character is using skills from all trees and there are only a limited number of points to use, the power of her spells will suffer. As you know, I've made several of these sorcs and their good up to p4. You can try higher but you'll just be frustrated. I don't mind playing p1-p4 and they're fun for me because I don't have to worry about immunities. :)