Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Ãœber-Thursdailyism

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Heskla, Jan 24, 2008. | Replies: 12 | Views: 799

1. Heskla

Heskla IncGamers Member

Ãœber-Thursdailyism

RL: Will get home in 4 hours after picking up my lovely wife. Pretty soft evening with some good food I believe.

D2: Not today. But on Sat/Sun probably. Yesterday I played a little. For once it was a malee char. Zerker-Baba.

:laugh:
  2. San

San IncGamers Member

RL: Gonna try and go to taekwon-do practises again. We'll see how my back endures now. Got some work for friday and saturday, yay :grin: at the swimmming hall, as a hmm.. supervisor? You know, the guy who sits in the cubicle, watches that nobody drowns and yells at the kids when they don't behave. And I also might get to keep some swimming lessons and other stuff.

D2: Might continue my newest Fury druid tonight, got him from level 1 to 24 yesterday. Or maybe I'll level up my pvp char a bit.
  3. BobTheWarrior

BobTheWarrior IncGamers Member

RL: Work, then donating plasma again. Makes for a long and tiring day. I'm also playing Travian and am about ready to make settlers. Yay!

D2: Probably not. I've been running hell Andy for awhile, but the cost of resurrecting my merc every time has put me back into the poor house, so I'll need to run the AT's for awhile and sell some gear to build up a bankroll again. Maybe soon I'll get the nerve to try and retrive the ammulet from the snakes so I can go on to killing meph...
  4. Venkor

Venkor IncGamers Member

RL: Avoiding at all costs.

D2: Plan to get my frenzy barb through act 4 and 5 nightmare, and then run baal until the 70's.
  5. TrubbaNot

TrubbaNot IncGamers Member

@San - We call that 'supervisor' position a "lifeguard" here.

RL: Cleaning up after yesterday's 'work colleague's' fiasco (must put together an email from notes & probably will involve IRC/IM discussions) and going to the dentist. Scary! We're going to play, "Can This Tooth Be Saved?" (odds are NOT in the tooth's favor). Making pot roast for dinner & wondering whether I'll be able to eat any.

D2: Discovered that I can run the game with mIRC open (as long as I don't have highlights enabled & turn IRC sounds off & don't try to chat) so this means I can take time out to play more! OrphanAnnika can send letters to Aunt VincaMinor & progress in the Spoilt little Sparky tourney more often than I'd thought! Will fit this in sometime today!
  6. Skinhead On The MBTA

Skinhead On The MBTA IncGamers Member

RL: I'm like San - going to Tae Kwon-Do tonight if my aching legs will allow me to - my first training seesion back after the Christmas break means that my Calf muscles are now on-board torture devices.

D2: Maybe before training, probably after. Continuing with SaltyDog, my Frenzier, or more Mephisto runs with my Sorc to try and get SaltyDog an Arreat's Face.
  7. Smips

Smips IncGamers Member

RL: Nothing really going on. Maybe I'll go out to buy some school supplies.

D2: Maybe, maybe not. WoW took up most of my time yesterday, we'll see about today.
  8. moiselvus

moiselvus IncGamers Site Pal

RL: had my last two exams, and I think it went rather well, there's two subjects where i'm sure I passed, and the other two I'm not sure either way, so... Oh well... I'll see the results soon enough :p

D2: nope, taking a break, and till monday, my life is very busy... :p
  9. Grisu

Grisu IncGamers Member

@TrubbaNot: Ever seen the film adaption of "Little shop of horrors" (ok, I admit: the musical actually is based on a film...so the version I mean is more like the adapted adaption of a film:scratch: ) with Steve Martin as the dentist? The song he performs as the dentist? That's scary :grin:
    And I don't mean the singing performance...

RL: Went to uni, had another pharmacology test, met a friend of mine.

D2: Lots of Eldritch runs today and the last few days with my ladder hammerdin. Will be switching to some Mephisto running again since I hit level 93 earlier today...
  10. TrubbaNot

TrubbaNot IncGamers Member

@Grisu: ooo no, actually - I've never seen it! Would probably give me nightmares :grin:

Well, I just spent entirely too much time on a write-up (but really fun to write) & now absolutely must get to work writing not-fun stuff.
  11. Fast Eddie

Fast Eddie IncGamers Member

Amen.

RL: Booked my next tattoo session. Normally they have a six week waiting list but I was able to get in for next week! Want to start reading House of Leaves again later.

D2: Been playing with my HDin, got him to A5 NM. Prolly have a nice glass of wine and play all nite at his rate of progression!

12. Uzziah

Uzziah IncGamers Member

Played around a bit with my fireball orbtress, she started Hell this Tuesday, well at level 63 she got into Hell, but really kind of sluggish still even at players 1 in Hell.

So I did some NM andy runs hoping for an SoJ but no luck :( I guess it is back to the drawing board for facing Hell with her, might need to gain some more levels.

Need to figure out how to kill fire/cold immunes with her, I can't melee then and my merc isn't strong enough to kill them yet.
  13. Steven Q Urkel

Steven Q Urkel IncGamers Member

RL: Bit of a scary start to the day. :embarassed: I was on campus, the lab manual was ~30mins away (both ways) and Chem 220 Lab was starting in less than 45 mins. >_< Luckily I went to the bookstore and bought a new lab manual; the instructor had no idea I had come to class unprepared. Needless to say our crystallazation of 5% impure sulfanilamide was a success, although the percent recovery was nothing to write home about. :rolleyes:

D2: I prolly wont have time. Meh.