Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
    BattleTag Mick-1457

Re: Awesome Patch is Awesome: Play-Testing Reaper of Souls v.2.0.0.21806

It's more of a exploration bonus and survival bonus mixed together than *just* a survival bonus.

Kamil
    \"Imperial is a lie\"
    Not true! I found some imperials gems now, there are rare, but not extremly rare. I found them rather on Torment III-IV.

Kamil
    \\Imperial is a lie\\
    Not true! I found some imperials gems now, there are rare, but not extremly rare. I found them rather on Torment III-IV.

\"I think it would be more fun if there were ultra-rare orange PoRs that granted Magic Find or Gold Find bonus as well, or perhaps when you got more than 5 stacks you’d start to get a GF/MF bonus on top of the EXP?\"

there are legendaries that uses survival bonus. For example, your life is restored to full, when you gain survival bonus. Nice, is\'nt it?

fanboys ruined this game
    No end Game.
    Infinite grind.
    Get it.
    Fck faces?
    Of course you don\'t.
    Fanboys ruined this game.

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by ShadoutMapes View Post
    Well, it should not be a pool in the first place. Finding survival bonus is pretty dumb, shouldn't it come from surviving?But survival bonus in itself should not be what is exciting. Survival should.
    i agree, but you know that is verboten in a blizz game where everybody gets a trophy, an orange slice and a pat on the back just for showing up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivan E View Post
    If there were an endless dungeon mode, they could have it have massive boosts to MF (better loot), but make it so if you die X times, you get kicked out with no loot retained. (And no TP, etc.) So every level, you have to choose whether to head back to town with the loot you've gotten so far, or push your luck further down, with each level increasing in difficulty and reward.
    good idea, ivan. well, up until the point where you mention the words choice, risk and failure but keep working on it. you're getting close.

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by mr punk View Post
    i agree, but you know that is verboten in a blizz game where everybody gets a trophy, an orange slice and a pat on the back just for showing up.
    good idea, ivan. well, up until the point where you mention the words choice, risk and failure but keep working on it. you're getting close.
    Hey man, just because it's not going to happen doesn't mean I can't want it to happen.

IncGamers Member
    Thanks Flux. Very informative article, as always. You meant to report on the new Hellfire Ring proc effect but forgot. I found this help reddit thread: http://www.reddit.com/r/Diablo/comments/1x8l8h/new_lvl70_hellfire_ring_effect/

Orion
    Reaper of Souls is liked by some and not so much by others. Trade is totally gone except for if a guy is right there with you when you find something and you want to trade right now. Most Characters are nerfed to make it more difficult.

Character development is the worst offender. Literally, your pants do more damage than your character on the highest level in the game. So a broken system. $40 - pass on it unless you just like buying stuff.

Orion
    Reaper of Souls is liked by some and not so much by others. Trade is totally gone except for if a guy is right there with you when you find something and you want to trade right now. Most Characters are nerfed to make it more difficult.

Character development is the worst offender. Literally, your pants do more damage than your character on the highest level in the game. So a broken system. $40 - pass on it unless you just like buying stuff.

Orion