Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Re: X-men mafia game signup thread!

Everyone dies tragically of some horrible disease and has to sing about it. YouTube uploads will be required.

One day more. Another day, another destiny. This never-ending road to Calvary. These men who seem to know my crime will surely come a second time, one day more.

I'm sure you would all prefer to hear Colm Wilkinson sing it, so here you go.

Quote Originally Posted by pharphis View Post
    I'd prefer les mis to x-men
    Quote Originally Posted by BipolarChemist View Post
    Alright guys, this is now a Les Mis Mafia Game.

Everyone loses.
    Does this mean I get to mod kill people for random reasons? I might have fun with that. Make you all survivors, and then just take you guys out one by one.

Quote Originally Posted by Gwaihir View Post
    Does this mean I get to mod kill people for random reasons? I might have fun with that. Make you all survivors, and then just take you guys out one by one.
    I had a rather evil idea for a mafia game once. The kills are randomized at night, there's an insane cop, everyone is town (with a VI, a survivor and a lyncher as neutrals) and the win condition for town is to realize that the mod is the mafia and to intentionally decide to stop killing each other.

Woah woah woah, hold the phone, Drixx you are a moderator for the site now? I'm so jealous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set him on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

IncGamers Site Pal BipolarChemist's Avatar

Woah woah woah! This thread has been Stickied!
    Then I just won't b​other!

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrotechnician View Post
    Woah woah woah, hold the phone, Drixx you are a moderator for the site now? I'm so jealous.
    I've gotten an incredible amount of entertainment and use out of the site over the years. I saw that Crusader coverage was lacking among all fansites and offered to do some streaming and writing of Crusader centric (and some general) articles, on a volunteer basis. A bit of a way to give back.

Quote Originally Posted by BipolarChemist View Post
    Woah woah woah! This thread has been Stickied!
    I asked and got forspecial permission to sticky and unsticky mafia threads as necessary. Hooray yeah?

Quote Originally Posted by Drixx View Post
    I've gotten an incredible amount of entertainment and use out of the site over the years. I saw that Crusader coverage was lacking among all fansites and offered to do some streaming and writing of Crusader centric (and some general) articles, on a volunteer basis. A bit of a way to give back.

I asked and got forspecial permission to sticky and unsticky mafia threads as necessary. Hooray yeah?
    Enjoy it! I had fun doing it in D3 comm for awhile until D3 was pushed back and people were posting faster than I could even keep up with my daily life and had to step down. Stick abilities is fun though.

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Ash View Post
    Enjoy it! I had fun doing it in D3 comm for awhile until D3 was pushed back and people were posting faster than I could even keep up with my daily life and had to step down. Stick abilities is fun though.
    Well that's why I just went for something a bit narrower in scope as a single class. I'm something like 200 hours in on the beta already, almost all of it Crusader, so I've got a ton of stuff to talk about. I also have the convenience of working from home.

Quote Originally Posted by Drixx View Post
    I also have the convenience of working from home.
    "Work". My girlfriend also "works" from home. I've seen what you guys do.