Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Ladder reset announced! Hell yeah! 26 november!

My mf'er last ladder ended up at lvl 96. She didnt even do 10 Baal runs in total in hell.

IncGamers Member

@Archone - yeah I know SP can be okay - I used to play it a lot waaay back. But what drew me back into the game after many years was the promise of new runewords, many of which turned out to be ladder-only. I've only managed to make a couple of these in the last few seasons.
    I forgot to mention that I only play hardcore characters, which may explain to some of you why the season is too short for me. I do play a lot of hours, but the extra caution and higher life requirements for HC, along with the occasional lost character make it very difficult to amass many High runes (Lo and up - I find plenty of Ists). The trouble with HC is that it's much more addictive than SC and makes SC seem kind of pointless (to me at least), so there's no going back!

I coped up until this last season, but this last one has been pretty bad: the GBR channels have been full of Level 1 amazon bots with catchy names like 'AFXFGSTSDTWFDYUA' (I counted over sixty of them yesterday filling the first 4 chat channels almost completely) so that you can't even find the few other players. I find it difficult to believe that anyone at Blizz is even looking at D2 Bnet these days. The only popular games left are normal-level 'Enchantobot' games...

Oh well, enough griping. It's just that I still see D2 as one of the very best games out there after all these years (and yes I think it's still better than D3), and it hurts to see it still beset by so many problems simply because of greed and cheating.

BattleTag *kenny01, *kenny02

For me, just going to enjoy the fun :-) Very casual player.. Most often couple of hours a week. Always a challenge to even get one of the nice runewords... If it were too easy, we'd all give up!!

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by Archone View Post
    My mf'er last ladder ended up at lvl 96. She didnt even do 10 Baal runs in total in hell.
    Tbh, I never made it past 96; it gets tiring from 96-97, and I could never stand Baaling. The drops have been lessened, and it's a whole lot of waiting around. This ladder I hope to get further perhaps by joining bot games and finding places to clear solo.

Quote Originally Posted by Archone View Post
    I've signed up on the player matchup thread

Just finished installing D2X and am ready for a little training, after all, it's been a while ^^

IncGamers Member

Anybody playing europe classic hc? My account is Andy. you can add that when reset begin

IncGamers Member HolyDiverDiablo's Avatar

Im in for US West softcore legit play (see my meetup thread). I am a D1 and D2 player... here are my D1 chars-

http://www.tristr.am/character.php?characterid=1490

Quote Originally Posted by Andyhasit View Post
    Anybody playing europe classic hc? My account is Andy. you can add that when reset begin
    LoD: EUHCL.

If by "classic", you mean vanilla or original D2 (sans LoD), no dice!

Nevermind, wrong thread!