Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
    IncGamers Member

So how's it going?

I'm getting really tired of League of Legends and all the stress I get from it and decided to come back to this old gem. I heard that the ladder was rumored to be resetting soon so I was wondering, is that true or is it still just speculation? Last reset was in May, on the 14th. So a 6 month ladder season does make sense. It's been a long time, so can anyone recommend a few builds that work well with not great gear? I know summon necros and most sorcs work but I don't wanna play one of those this time around. I'd rather have the gear to make my necro good. How do Amazons fare?

Re: So how's it going?

Yes, the ladder will reset soon. But no news yet, about when.
    Last time we had a 2 weeks notice, so Im constantly checking for one!

Im thinking about doing an Amazon as second char this ladder (usually is 4th char), and will go chargestrike/valkyrie. She becomes very very strong in early NM, and will stay strong until late Hell.

IncGamers Member

Chargestrike was always a fun skill. That and Jab, oh boy jab is one hell of a skill. How does Lfury fare untwinked? Or whichever the javaskill is?

Still the skill for Cowruns. And massive chunks of enemies.

IncGamers Member

I played patch 1.13c and then quit for a year or two, and I saw that we're on 1.13d now?

Quote Originally Posted by DongMasterXtreme View Post
    I played patch 1.13c and then quit for a year or two, and I saw that we're on 1.13d now?
    there's almost no difference

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by DongMasterXtreme View Post
    It's been a long time, so can anyone recommend a few builds that work well with not great gear? I know summon necros and most sorcs work but I don't wanna play one of those this time around. I'd rather have the gear to make my necro good. How do Amazons fare?
    Amazons are quite expensive to gear up, and the journey to Hell mode can be a struggle.

I recommend a bonemancer. You can fly through all three difficulties solo using cheap runewords and vendor items.

Quote Originally Posted by stillman View Post
    Amazons are quite expensive to gear up, and the journey to Hell mode can be a struggle.

Hell is a walk in the park even for untwinked Fishyzons. All you need is a Replenishing javelin and a Melody/Harmony in a fast bow.