Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates

Question about Diablo Clone

When it says "Diablo Walks the Earth" does it mean people all over sold SoJs like crazy and only 1 person is getting the Annihilus? How does it work? Also, I'm in US East, so how long till the next "season" as they would call it?

Re: Question about Diablo Clone

Afaik, this is how it works. Ive never been actively hunting the clone, but Ive met him 10-15 times myself.

When enough SoJ's are sold on a specific server. (Which has a number between 100-250 or so.. ~150 servers/realm)
    Then the DClone will spawn on that server. For everyone that has a game, or creates a game on that server.

The DClone will spawn in a unique monsters location, INSTEAD of the unique monster.
    Popular areas to go to, once he spawns, are the ones that are easily located. Like Diablo, Pindleskin, Eldritch, Shenk, Rakanishu etc..

DClone will only spawn on the first location you are located in. So if you stay in Harrogath when the Message appears, going to Frigid Highlands will spawn DClone where Eldritch usually spawns. Iirc.

You can keep create games, and hope to create one on the right server. Theres no limit to how many Anni's you can get. But in my experience you need to be darn lucky to find a server before the "event" expires.

The "hunters" usually already know what server the DClone will spawn on, and has time to create a game on the right server, even before the DClone spawns.

So, 1 anni/game. And its damn hard to find the right server.

Unless youre commited, and get inside info from someone about to sell SoJ's.

Peace and love

IncGamers Member

Re: Question about Diablo Clone

i have "hunted" him a few months and got 4 annis for 2.5 months Work, and it is Work, when diablo walks the earth you have max 1 min to kill him and get loot, since the bots sites crash the server so there annis will be worth more on the website they sell it, its total BS.

so if you do get Lucky enough to get the msg, just go asap and try and kill, dont switch char or anything, there simply aint no time.