Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 242
  1. #41
    IncGamers Member flubbucket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Next to my neighbor
    Posts
    2,335

    Re: MXC - Mafia Edition Sign-Up Thread

    As Kenny Blankenship and Vic Romano always say...

    Let's get eliminated. And by eliminated I mean have Gwaihir die for me since I'll be town.

    Thaaanks, luv ya, mean it <3



    ....................in.....................

  2. #42
    IncGamers Site Pal BipolarChemist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Waterloo, Canada
    Posts
    2,761

    Re: MXC - Mafia Edition Sign-Up Thread

    You can join on one condition: That you read the rules!
    Then I just won't b​other!

  3. #43
    IncGamers Site Pal pharphis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    9,168

    Re: MXC - Mafia Edition Sign-Up Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by BipolarChemist View Post
    You can join on one condition: That you read the rules!
    The rules are pretty simple. You either sink or swim...

  4. #44
    IncGamers Site Pal Bad Ash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    5,594

    Re: MXC - Mafia Edition Sign-Up Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by pharphis View Post
    The rules are pretty simple. You either sink or swim...
    The rules are pretty simple. You either live together. Or you die alone.

  5. #45
    IncGamers Member Goldtru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    2,000

    Re: MXC - Mafia Edition Sign-Up Thread

    My husband frequently points out that I would make a terrible CTU agent (from 24) because I'm pretty clueless. I'd probably waltz into a tense set up and chirpily ask Kiefer "So is THIS the guy we're double-crossing? No? It's the other guy? Whoops, why is every shooting at me, oh NO ...!!!" So I don't expect to do very well here.

    But you have talked me into it, so I will give it the ol' college try provided BPC and Phar will be patient and helpful as I'm new. I will stress the "newness" repeatedly so that nothing will be my fault, hehe. Also French toast is yummier.

  6. #46
    IncGamers Site Pal pharphis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    9,168

    Re: MXC - Mafia Edition Sign-Up Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Goldtru View Post
    My husband frequently points out that I would make a terrible CTU agent (from 24) because I'm pretty clueless. I'd probably waltz into a tense set up and chirpily ask Kiefer "So is THIS the guy we're double-crossing? No? It's the other guy? Whoops, why is every shooting at me, oh NO ...!!!" So I don't expect to do very well here.

    But you have talked me into it, so I will give it the ol' college try provided BPC and Phar will be patient and helpful as I'm new. I will stress the "newness" repeatedly so that nothing will be my fault, hehe. Also French toast is yummier.
    yay!

    Especially stress the newness if you're mafia. I still do that and it works for me...

    ?
    <.<
    >.>

  7. #47
    IncGamers Member ThunderCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Purple
    Posts
    3,328

    Re: MXC - Mafia Edition Sign-Up Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Goldtru View Post
    My husband frequently points out that I would make a terrible CTU agent (from 24) because I'm pretty clueless. I'd probably waltz into a tense set up and chirpily ask Kiefer "So is THIS the guy we're double-crossing? No? It's the other guy? Whoops, why is every shooting at me, oh NO ...!!!" So I don't expect to do very well here.

    But you have talked me into it, so I will give it the ol' college try provided BPC and Phar will be patient and helpful as I'm new. I will stress the "newness" repeatedly so that nothing will be my fault, hehe. Also French toast is yummier.
    Welcome to our little corner of the forum. I'm guessing you're acquaintances of either BPC or busphis?

    Do take a moment to read up on a few previous games to get an idea about what we do around here and keep one thing in mind. We are (mostly) all (kinda) mature (Canadians) people around here. Keep in mind at the end of the day this is a game and not everything should be taken personally.

    Quote Originally Posted by pharphis View Post
    yay!

    Especially stress the newness if you're mafia. I still do that and it works for me...

    ?
    <.<
    >.>
    It worked for AAA last game.

  8. #48
    IncGamers Site Pal pharphis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    9,168

    Re: MXC - Mafia Edition Sign-Up Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderCat View Post
    Welcome to our little corner of the forum. I'm guessing you're acquaintances of either BPC or busphis?

    Do take a moment to read up on a few previous games to get an idea about what we do around here and keep one thing in mind. We are (mostly) all (kinda) mature (Canadians) people around here. Keep in mind at the end of the day this is a game and not everything should be taken personally.



    It worked for AAA last game.
    All of that is a good point.
    Nope, we only know each other through the SPF! We conned her into joining and it's far too late to back out now.

  9. #49
    IncGamers Site Pal Jcakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Adelaide, Australia
    BattleTag Jcakes-6373
    Posts
    14,911

    Re: MXC - Mafia Edition Sign-Up Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderCat View Post
    Welcome to our little corner of the forum. I'm guessing you're acquaintances of either BPC or busphis?

    Do take a moment to read up on a few previous games to get an idea about what we do around here and keep one thing in mind. We are (mostly) all (kinda) mature (Canadians) people around here. Keep in mind at the end of the day this is a game and not everything should be taken personally.



    It worked for AAA last game.
    Lol.

    Gold is an acquaintance of the SPF, though she is branching out and spamming other forums now
    Trollin', trollin', trollin'
    through the forums scrollin'
    Keep those comments flowin', DON'T HIDE!

  10. #50
    IncGamers Member ThunderCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Purple
    Posts
    3,328

    Re: MXC - Mafia Edition Sign-Up Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Jcakes View Post
    Lol.

    Gold is an acquaintance of the SPF, though she is branching out and spamming other forums now
    How would I know that? I don't venture outside of my User CP. Last time I did that, I got to a place with no mods and tons of stickies. That was a scary place.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •