Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hardcore Moderator
    America Trade Moderator
    BattleTag ZappaFan-1229
    I\'m pretty much playing the way I was before RoS was announced. We really know so little about exactly how everything is going to turn out no matter what we do it could turn out wrong. I\'m mostly trying to maximize my fun.

BattleTag Winterfell-2842
    The idea of someone somewhat frequently checking out a site dedicated to a game they haven\'t played in months kind of worries me.

Are gems even valuable in Softcore? I haven\'t checked for a while, but I\'d think by now there must be so many found and sold that they\'re dirt cheap? In HC they churn since each dead char takes a bunch with them, but in SC I\'d think people must have granaries full of them by now.

I also think Bliz will finally implement some potential for special bosses or rewards to drop higher quality gems in RoS, which might make them cheaper.

BattleTag Mortalo-2201
    Chipped Rubies are insanely expensive on AH, considering that they cost more than flawless squares.

IncGamers Member
    BattleTag Namik-2329
    I\'ve been frequently checking this website since Diablo 3 was announced (and even some time before that), it\'s just in my blood. Can\'t stop it. Plus I have nothing better to do with my life.

Besides I\'m really looking forward to the expansion, and I want to know what it will contain. I\'m just not in hurry.